Wildwood Flower

barefootgypsy

Reaction score
About the 20th take. The second of the two instrumentals I've learned! Ken Middleton's arrangement - after a fashion, mistakes and all. Dig the Tee.....

Hooray Gypsy!!
I'm still working on this one myself (the audio you did for me was really helpful). I need to find the courage to post my attempt. It's not as nice as yours, but I'm making progress.

Beautiful, thanks! Nice playing and nice t-shirt too. :)

Thanks to everyone who has responded! I really appreciate it!

@Camsuke - Thank you so much! And I do love the UU Tee!

@luluwrites - It's a great little piece , isn't it - I need to settle on another similar one now. I like a target! Do post your version! :D

@GT3T11 - Thank you very much! Fingerpicking is fun...

@Steedy - That's so kind, thank you! T shirt - just have to fly the flag!

@TCK - Thanks! I enjoyed the challenge. The uke is my more versatile alternative to the 5 string banjo I wanted! Can't see me bothering with that, now!

@myrnaukelele - Thank you so much, Myrna! Fingerpicking is just one of my loves - gotta learn more now!

@kmklw - I love that tune, too - I first heard it on banjo. You are very kind! Vielen Dank!

@ Ken Middleton - Wow, that's praise indeed, Ken, thank you very much! It's as close as I'm going to get with that one! On to the next..... I've got most of your tabs from your website, they're simply great! :D

@UkuEroll - Thank you! And yes, I think the brown Tee shirt is the real deal somehow! I need some more though... :D

Lesley this is wonderful!!! What a great clip. Really lovely playing mate, the first of many many more. And yep, something about the brown...he he :)

Thank you Jon, that's so kind! I do love instrumentals - I need to knuckle down and put my mind to some more, now! Cheers, mate! :D

Top Bottom