Does UU have a hand sign yet?

haole

Reaction score
IMG_0391.jpg

Now we do. :D
Saw him last night at the Blender at Gramercy in NYC, and it was truly life-changing. Thought you guys might appreciate a shout-out from Mr. S. himself.

Hells yes! I was just thinking about this the other day! Thanks for starting it up ... and starting right at freaking the top!!

wow that would actually be a great shirt idea. lol

LOL @ Fred. I would not dare flash those up in the middle of Oakland though

Uh.....The double U is normally interpreted as two dead C's lying on their backs. Children...if there are real thugs where u live.....do not throw your UU gang signs in public. LOL :D(No really:()

UU (represent)

ukulele gang fights would be awesome.

everyone in a circle around two competing ukulele players LOL!

I can't wait to start using it.

We won't get challenged to a fight by another ukulele gang, will we, if we start flashing that sign?

better hope so! haha

UU (represent)

ukulele gang fights would be awesome.

everyone in a circle around two competing ukulele players LOL!

tie the headstocks together while everyone on the outside plays "beat it" on uke and the two that are dueling gotta battle for the best solo.

better hope so! haha

tie the headstocks together while everyone on the outside plays "beat it" on uke and the two that are dueling gotta battle for the best solo.

thats perfect! LOLZ

That would be like....getting into a nail pounding contest with Thor. Or like trying to out deach....deach...

In other words....

Fred: video tape it. I have to see this lol!

*Fred throws some UU signs up*

*Jake does a triple strum and out comes sound waves that beats into my chest and puts me into cardiac arrest*

JJsdad: "IM PUTTING THIS ON YOUTUBE!!!"

Top Bottom