Just perusing the site and a quick question about UUU

MadGoat

Reaction score
I saw the monthly option of $15 includes a 2 week free trial.

I want to know a couple of things.

will this give the same access as the $120 option, if just before the 2 weeks trial ends, and I like the service, can I cancel and subscribe for the $120/plan and not be charged the $15?

Also will this give me access to absolutely everything from Beginner to Master and then some, without any hidden costs or other fees?

Cheers,
Ian

If you sign up for the $120 plan and don't like it, there is a 30 day money back guarantee. This gives you unlimited access for the first 30 days, and if you like it, then you'll already be set up for what you were going to do anyways. If you don't like it, then you can cancel and get your money back.

You'll probably like it though, there is a wealth of information and lessons, well worth the $10 a month it breaks down to be. Private lessons could cost like $30 a week... so this is a steal.

I suppose my concern is the upfront charge of 120 bones and waiting to get my money back from PayPal if I was unsatisfied.

So I guess, my question is if the 15 day free trial is the same as the $120 plan(over the course of the 15 days that is) and that there's no other fees anywhere else on the site once signed up permanently?

I don't know about 'Beginner to Master' either. Maybe beginner to advanced intermediate. I don't know if you can 'Master' anything from just watching videos. Good Luck and Enjoy Playing!

Top Bottom