Is e-mail notification broken?

I get my notifications as usual (that is at least 10 minutes after the event that triggers them).

I've double checked all my UU settings and my spam filters (use gmail) and yep...nothin. hmmm

must be me. I have hosted e-mail that uses g-mail. perhaps something there.

i will change my e-mail to another i have and test...

back..

yes must be my @nightgig.com e-mail acting goofy :)

tks for ur input!

I've had this problem too. A few weeks ago, my email notifications just stopped appearing. I use Hotmail and the emails aren't going into my spam folder.

My UU settings are still set to send me an email noitification of PMs, so I'm baffled.

Any ideas other than using a new email account from a different provide?

THANK YOU :)
Anna

Anna,

I'd say there were other solutions of your provider wasn't Hotmail. Hotmail used to be a good e-mail provider about 15 minutes ago, but now it has new problems everyday. I don't know if they randomly block stuff or what, but my e-mails form certain networks can't be received by Hotmail users, and on others, e-mails from Hotmail usually bounce until the second or thirds time people resend them...

Hi Fermin,

Thanks for your suggestions. I've now tried changing to another email address (Yahoo) but still no luck. I have added the UU address to my safe contacts in each email account.

I don't want to set up another email account for UU notifications that isn't one of the two I use everyday, of course, as that rather defeats the object. The notifications need to go to my usual account. They worked fine with Hotmail for about three years until just recently(!)

Thanks for the help anyway :)
Anna

Top Bottom