IN THE GARDEN OF PALLADIO - improvisation

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the massive uke fest in Caldogno, near Vicenza in Italy. Here, at Palladio's Teatro Olimpico, Lorenzo (Ukulollo) and I recorded this spontaneous improvisation.

We decided on a chord sequence a minute before we played and just thought of a title. This is what happened. I am pretty pleased with te result.

Love your youTube channel. Something to strive for my playing.
Also loved that you had a Christian Channel. Would love to see you do a lot of uke worship music

Fantastic Ken! Thanks for sharing that. What a Great tune and a beautiful location!

Brilliant, Ken! What a location. Did you go inside as well? The stage with its faux perspective is really something special.
Maybe I'll spend my holiday next year somewhere near Vicenza so I can attend the festival. The photos I saw on Facebook of ukulelezaza and mercatino dell'ukulele where really nice.

Love your youTube channel. Something to strive for my playing.
Also loved that you had a Christian Channel. Would love to see you do a lot of uke worship music

Thanks. I haven't been able to do much on my Christian channel recently. I will have to try.

Stunningly beautiful.

Thanks so much.

Fantastic Ken! Thanks for sharing that. What a Great tune and a beautiful location!

I certainly was a lovely place to play. Thanks.

Brilliant, Ken! What a location. Did you go inside as well? The stage with its faux perspective is really something special.
Maybe I'll spend my holiday next year somewhere near Vicenza so I can attend the festival. The photos I saw on Facebook of ukulelezaza and mercatino dell'ukulele where really nice.

I didn't go inside this time. We had only a few minutes to record some videos. I have seen it before though.

Yes, do try and get to it if there is one next year.

Top Bottom