I played Wickham Festival yesterday

raecarter

Reaction score
Heres a quick video of me doing peter andre mysterious girl there it was really good. It was the first year they'd do a second stage to give some variety and i was lucky enough to get the chance to play after the festival organizer saw me play at another gig. Hope you all like. I can always say ive played a festival the same day KT Tunstall and The Proclaimers now and i'm in the official programme on the same page as the proclaimers and on the official t shirt! That is a musical achievement i never imagined possible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmK_RYQlTyA

smooth as silk Rae, your voice has a really lovely tone mate. Sweet stuff here.

Thanks Eugene hopefully you can see my voice is improving all the time. I think confidence and self belief is a huge factor in that

Good on you mate, Peter Andre meets Billy Bragg!

YES Eroll!!!!

Rae your voice is so on the money these days, you hit those notes right in the sweet spot everytime, and the tone is warm and welcoming. Wish you every success mate, cause you've worked hard. maybe next year you'll be playing the 8pm slot instead of the afternoon and totally knock em all over. Cheers bro!

Thanks erol! A man came upto me afterwards and he loved my political originals about the banking system and said I reminded him of billy Bragg! Thanks Eugene!

Top Bottom