W.A. Wixom Tenor #131 For Sale

justinlcecil

Reaction score
I told Willie I would try to help him sell the uke he posted on his website. It has koa back and sides and spruce top, slotted headstock, and a radius fretboard. If you can't wait until the middle of next year for a custom build from him scoop this one up while it lasts. If I didn't just receive my custom from him I would definitely buy this one. The price is $625. Feel free to hit him up at wisp59@gmail.com tell him Justin Cecil sent you.
If you can't get a hold of him email me @ justinlcecil@gmail.com

http://wawixomukuleles.com/Models_For_Sale.php

IMG_2167.jpgIMG_7672.jpgIMG_9886.jpgIMG_6311.jpgIMG_5299.jpg

Aloha Justin,
Nice jesture for sure. I'm on for April for my next build, a Concert this time, or maybe a Super Soprano? Still working on the specs..........................BO...........................

WTG! willie is the bomb! I couldn't afford it either, justincecil, but I couldn't afford not to be good to myself...

WTG! willie is the bomb! I couldn't afford it either, justincecil, but I couldn't afford not to be good to myself...

Aloha Auntie Nickie!

We're all still waiting for you to post pictures of YOUR new W.A. Wixom uke!!! You posted a N.U.D. THREAD awhile back when you received yours ... why are you torturing us???:deadhorse:

Wow that is sure a tease...ha ha I am looking for a koa tenor but I just don't like spruce tops.. geez

Top Bottom