WTB: White label Kamaka Concert

Kickinedgar

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I'm a new guy here and I currently own and play a beautiful Kelii concert (?) that I bought in 2005 during a stop over in Honolulu (our unit was deploying to the Middle East). While I love playing it, I know that I want to take the plunge and get a vintage Kamaka Concert after playing a friend's....and because George Harrison is a musical hero of mine...and Kamaka was one of his favorites....I guess, to some extent, I'm looking to pay tribute to him.

Anyway, if anyone here has one that is in great shape and rings like a bell, please let me know. I am in the Marine Corps and just recently got transferred to Okinawa, Japan. So, I now have an FPO AP address.

I'm so glad that I found this site! Ukuleles RULE! Thanks, all!

Semper Fidelis,

Ed

Major E. B. Tomlinson
United States Marine Corps
"Officers eat last!"

I don't have a Kamaka white label concert, but I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your service. I also really like that you want to want to buy a white lable concert in part to pay tribute to George Harrison. Good luck in your search!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your recommendations and a warm welcome. It is my pleasure to serve our wonderful country. I may have a lead via Ebay. A Seller named Brian "Freestrings." Is he a regular here?

Top Bottom