Betcha never seen a Kala like this one....

whoa. I was just watching and thinking "nice sound" and then you turn it and im like...holy cow! haha...or holy uke?...yeah

not on market just in development...

wow. that's like the macbook air of ukuleles. sounds pretty sweet too. any word on when its going to be out on the market?

I'm not a fan of the sound (maybe it's just the strings), but it looks cool. Honey has a thin body ukulele similar to that from DaSilva. DaSilva made the sound hole bigger to deeped the resonance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huy8H6iBz74

I really hope Kala puts this on this on the market. I have a thing for thin-body instruments..and that Kala is gorgeous!

that lil thing is sweet! if they put em into production maybe a tenor line as well?

wow mike, is that thinner than the concert KoAloha Sceptre? I guess that's the new way of making ukes huh? Just like phones, they get thinner and thinner. Will it be touch string next? :D

nice!

i would deffinetely rock a tenor one!

thats like the ibanez of ukes lol.

I'd be more excited if someone came out with a dreadnought-style uke rather than a thinner one.

Whoa, a thinline uke that I can stuff into a suitcase! The sound isn't half bad either.

Top Bottom