The Cave - Mumford & Sons cover

philpot

Reaction score
I know. I know. ANOTHER cover of The Cave. It's getting boring. But I get to Mumford & Sons this Saturday, and I'm also playing this song in a talent competition tomorrow, so I felt this was fitting. :)

I actually figured this out by ear when I was on vacation with a little time on my hands, changed keys to make it a tad bit easier to play, and whoa, found out it's the same way everyone else plays it ;P

Nicely done sir!

Holy CRAP. That was so good. This is one of the first songs I learned to play. It's a song that has a lot of meaning to me and I loved trying to play it even in a rudimentary way. Whatever you're doing with your fingers here makes it sound amazing. I realize I sound like a dumbass. Thanks for posting this. Have fun at the concert!

Excellent! You play really good and sign really good. All around great job. Thanks for posting. Good luck on the talent competition. Keep us posted how you do.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it :) I'm looking forward to playing on stage, I don't get to do that much!

Awesome. Love that song. It's great to hear it on the uke. The galloping part around 1:30 is especially great.

The talent contest was fun! Very fun! I didn't place, and I've definitely played better before, but I always enjoy getting up on stage and playing in front of people. A lot of people there are going to the M&S concert too, so they liked it :D

Really lovely performance Phil. You have a very pure, sweet voice brother and you totally captured the essence of the song.

Hello.

I really like how u played it, and i would like to ask for the tabs of it.

Thanks
Dani

Top Bottom