18,500 usd for this martin

Considering you could buy a pair of DeVines and a pair of Chuck Moore Ukes for that, I'd have to say yes.

Aloha Webby,
A couple weeks ago it was 20,000.00 probally had no bites... and I seen better condition ones...

na, no probs webby, I'll just go raid the money jar...we got lots of 5cent pieces in there, I'm sure it'll get me close :p

na, no probs webby, I'll just go raid the money jar...we got lots of 5cent pieces in there, I'm sure it'll get me close :p

The Australian 5c piece weighs 2.83 grams

$ 18,500 worth of 5c pieces would weigh 2,308lbs

Take into account the cost of shipping the payment to the vendor, that's all I'm sayin'

there was an Australian movie a few years back called "The Castle" (aussies will know it), there was a classic line in that when the son was looking at prices in a second hand goods magazine and was asking his dad if the prices on things were reasonable, the standard reply from his dad on every item was..... "Tell him he's dreaming".

i think that applies here. :)

The Australian 5c piece weighs 2.83 grams

$ 18,500 worth of 5c pieces would weigh 2,308lbs

Take into account the cost of shipping the payment to the vendor, that's all I'm sayin'

yep BigK, that's a dealbreaker...bummer :biglaugh:

Never mind Eugene, I've managed to find an early clip of you when you worked as musical director for the Australian Consulate...

You'd think that with that asking price they would at least offer free shipping!!!

I am tempted because it was made the same year my mummy and daddy made me. HaHa!!
I don't like the rusty fasteners on the case. What is Martin's last name.?

Not too long ago, this was listed at $25,000

Top Bottom