Antique banjo ukulele for sale- $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Uke

Reaction score
I have a nice condition banjo uke for sale. No makers marks, but it looks like probably a Harmony from the 1920's-1930's to me. (Someone chime in if they know for sure.) It is solid wood with no cracks that I have found yet, no tears in the head, and is complete. I just put new Aquila soprano uke strings on it, and bought a new Grover banjo uke bridge and put on it. The new bridge is still just out of the package, so it will need sanded down a little to lower the action, but everything is straight and tight, with no bowing or warping. Head is 7" across the top. It does need a little love cosmetically. $100 plus shipping.

photo(10).JPGphoto(9).JPGphoto5.jpgphoto(7).JPGphoto.jpg

Last edited:
Tempting..... I wonder how much shipping to Europe would cost....

I shipped a much larger, tenor banjo uke to Holland a few months ago and shipping on that was about $40. This one should definitely be a smaller and lighter box.

BARGAIN for someone out there looking for a banjo uke - they really do have an addictive sound! :)

Roberta

Way louder than you'd think it would be. Great deal, pretty little sucker. If I hadn't bought a uke today, I might have jumped on it and I already have a banjo uke

jut bought one myself a couple weeks ago. I am sure someone will be very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom