good ukulele case

BIGDB

Reaction score
hello, im wondering what a good tenor ukulele case would for for 100-130 i was looking at the UU merch and they have that one for 130 is that a really good case or is there a better you for the price or is that one good?

thanks

Last edited:
Kamaka recommends the Protec case on their website. It's light and has some extra pockets. I like the Oahu cases and have one for two of my ukuleles. Prefer the Oahu because of build quality. HMS for Oahu. Amazon for Protec. Avoid ordering from musicdirect on eBay. Check their ratings on Newegg rather than eBay...eBay rating of sellers seem to be inflated at times.

What ukulele? The Oahu cases are great hard-shell cases in your price-range, but some tenors vary in body size & depth.

I've got a couple of Oahu cases for tenors that I bought from Aaron Keim (Mya-Moe ukuleles) which are fairly shallow compared to most, but do fit some tenors.

Since his are custom made, the size might vary a bit from others. Post the dimensions for a better guess as to "fit".

Ask Willie about a case for it. Most luthiers have a nice fitting hard case as an option. Don't you want it shipped in a hard case?

Top Bottom