Fs: Keli'i all hawaiian koa tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianxshin

Reaction score
sup guys selling my tenor keli'i uke gotta start shortening my stash kkkkkk anyhow only played it 3 months and now its just sitting in the case with a humidifier of course and dont play it much i usually play my kanilea or my pono mc and kala tenor anyhow the uke has no scratches nothing very clean using clear worth strings with the c wounded 600 dollars including shipping or obo

bought this from HMS in may 29 2012

will ship 50 states pm me thanks again guys

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 234
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 246
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 278
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 287
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
500 including shipping shipping

Nice uke at a very good price. Mine has sweet mellow tone with Alohi strings.

If I did not already have a Keli'i tenor, I would buy this one.

sorry about that priced dropped to $450

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it: don't apologize or even listen to people who have no interest in purchasing your uke. If you wanna list it at $550, do it up, and if you're comfortable at $450, do that. Just don't let yourself be bullied by nuisances. Sorry, but I spend a lot of time on these boards and I'm growing increasingly fed up with people butting into sales. If you're not interested in a purchase, or can't say anything nice, or "aloha," just leave it alone. And by the way, the uke is listed at $600 OR OBO (or best offer), meaning the OP is open to offers; further proof that certain posters on this thread are off-base, and quite rude, actually.

Is there a like button on this post I'm hitting it if so!! Good for you soupking!
Just a suggestion, take it or leave it: don't apologize or even listen to people who have no interest in purchasing your uke. If you wanna list it at $550, do it up, and if you're comfortable at $450, do that. Just don't let yourself be bullied by nuisances. Sorry, but I spend a lot of time on these boards and I'm growing increasingly fed up with people butting into sales. If you're not interested in a purchase, or can't say anything nice, or "aloha," just leave it alone. And by the way, the uke is listed at $600 OR OBO (or best offer), meaning the OP is open to offers; further proof that certain posters on this thread are off-base, and quite rude, actually.

Bruddah soupking,

Sorry Brah if you got offended by my previous post. I noticed that the OP had posted several times saying da uke was still fo sale. Obviously, he is eager to sell his uke. I was just offering my opinion and suggestion so that he would create more interest.

Don't know how much you read da various Forums here on da UU, but I seem to recall a Thread about what the general consensus is for selling pre-owned ukes. Many felt that 30% off of original retail price is a fair price for a used uke in excellent condition ... unless it is a custom uke or a scarce vintage uke which would command da same price as brand new, if not much more.

I wasn't trying fo be one bully. To da OP, I apologize if it seemed as if I was disrespecting you. But that was not my intention. It seemed that you really wanted to sell your uke asap, so I was just offering a suggestion. I like Keli'i ukes and fo da price, you cannot go wrong cause they sound great! Good luck with your sale!:shaka:

soupking thanks bro well no hurt done here and yeah i do wanna sell it it just sits in my room i just open it once in a while to see if its clean keeping good maintenance on it and what not im trying to get rid of it cause i just purchased the pineapple sunday so wife is telling me i got too much ukes lol which is probably a small set compares to the hardcore ukers that got more than just 4 ukes so yeah i just keep it small cause too much to maintain so yeah bro no hurt intended and soupking i appriciate you backing me up but yeah seems like no one is biting for 500 i mean i did see someone purchase one here on UU for 5 so i just threw it out there but 450 is fine for me mahalo bros for checking it out and much love

good luck OP, yeah 100$ off list price for a 3month young uke is very reasonable.....NOOOWWW if we're talkin with the goal of list on UU sell within a week in mind then yea -100$ might not be enough, I left a 1 year old Kamaka concert for 2-3 months on UU for 850$ around ~150$ off what I got it for retail and it didn't sell, had to shortsell for 780$ on FEEBAY =\

...but yea I usually price to sell within a week on UU, just different when your selling a thousand dollar + uke,
aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom