It is almost NCAA Football time

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
So with the Olympics winding down and my fave MLB baseball team having an atrocious year, I am most definitely ready to root for my alma mater as we are ranked #3 in preseason polls and have a leading Heisman candidate in Matt Barkley. Fight on 'SC!

Is anyone else out there looking forward to the start of the college football season, and if so, what is your fave team?

I am ready for some football. I like college and pros. I hate to say it but I kind of have 2 favs. I grew up rooting for Michigan but then I went to Tennessee. If I had to pick one it would have to be the VOLS!! (dislike Kiffin!) They have a chance3 eto be competative and could probably win the east if they can stay healthy and play 4 quarters.

Go State (Michigan, that is)! 1985 Alumni.

Gooooooooooooo BEARS!

I hope Wahine and Pootsie don't mind if I hope my Bears beat the ever-lovin snot out of both their teams, then do a small dance on their field.

It won't happen, but being a Cal fan means always having hope.

Went to UCLA for grad school, but can't bring myself to get riled about the Bruins. I'm a diehard Michigan fan, even though it is my husband who went there and not me. (Wayne State for me, back when we were Tartars and pathetic at all sports but fencing. Now they are Warriors, but pathetic remains.)
Anyway:
GO BLUE!

Dang, my Hawai`i Warriors will get killed against USC.

Go you mighty Eagles (Boston College)!

Go Blue!

Brady Hoke restoring the pride to big blue, and Shoelace is still the most dynamic player in college football.

Top Bottom