Complete D Tuning Chords Charts?

Lalz

Reaction score
Hello hello!

I've just tuned one of my sopranos to D tuning, thinking that it should be useful for 1920's and Swedish songs.

Strangely enough, I can't seem to find any complete D tuning chords charts online, just a basic one with first positions only and no flat chords.

Do you know of any?

Thanks!

Chord Wizard Gold

You can create custom libraries for any instrument in any tuning.

at chordie.com you can transpose any song to ukulele C and D tuned.

Awesome! Thank you so much everyone!

MisterRios, that chart is exactly what I was looking for!

Sven, I use Chordie sometimes and very much like the transposition function so you can adapt a song to your singing range. I forgot you could change to D tuning as well! Brilliant! I wish they had Swedish songs on it. Svenskaackord.se is down at the moment.

Big Kahuna, that software looks amazing. I've been meaning to get a ngoni, which has very unusual tunings, this would be very useful for it! Also useful, the tuning charts here: http://www.chordwizard.com/instr_cwfg.aspx

You guys are awesome! :)

We're actually a secret group of international superheroes, masquerading under the guise of Ukulele players. Our leader, Kaptain Koa, will be in touch in due course.

We're actually a secret group of international superheroes, masquerading under the guise of Ukulele players. Our leader, Kaptain Koa, will be in touch in due course.

Muahahaha! :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Great chord finder site. It would be great if there was an Ipod app for this so it would be portable. Anyone know if their is?

Great chord finder site. It would be great if there was an Ipod app for this so it would be portable. Anyone know if their is?
Chords4ukes . . . free app (search app store) and you can select either C or D tuning.

Yep. The same folks made an iphone app called uke master. It's great.

Cool! I like that Chord Finder, thanks a lot!
Speaking of apps, I just found an Android app called Fretter that lets you choose instrument, tuning and even add custom tuning, like open ones, and then get a variety of possible frettings for each chord. It's pretty good.
Personally I learn chords better by staring at charts for a while and trying to visually remember chord shapes, so PDF files work best for me.

Top Bottom