APB out on MIA Aphid & Ladybug

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am worried now. I have an Aphid and a Ladybug I built for a customer and sent to Asia over a month ago. They are MIA, and the PO thinks it might be hung up in customs our of CONGUS. That worries me... I want the guy to get those soon, he has been very patient in waiting for them to be built, and now this BS.

That's what happens when you send insects to other countries.
;-)
On a slightly more serious note, it's probably confusing to all that the US is shipping products TO Asia.
!

You DID have all the appropriate Lacey's Act paperwork in the box w/the bugs? Right???

Mahalo!

I did not have any Lacey's act paperwork in there. They are made from Mahogany, but legal mahogany & rosewood. I hope that isn't why they are being detained.

I did not have any Lacey's act paperwork in there. They are made from Mahogany, but legal mahogany & rosewood. I hope that isn't why they are being detained.

It doesn't matter what kind of wood it's made of, if it's a musical instrument it should have the proper export papers included required by the Lacey Act. At the very minimum, when shipping overseas there should be a description of the contents attached to the OUTSIDE of the box.
More than likely they are just backed up at Customs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom