I may be selling most of my ukuleles and guitars soon...

Cripes! The title alone gave me a stroke almost. Different.

Does nothing for me sonically at all though I guess one can appreciate the skill involved. But to me that's not music. It's a computer. Simple as that. It's synthetic noise that imitates real music. Keep your guitars brother and your ukes.

Ha Ha ....You got me.... grrrr....arg... Like Jon I am not into that artificial produced sound....gee I can't even call it music...LOL

Ha Ha ....You got me.... grrrr....arg... Like Jon I am not into that artificial produced sound....gee I can't even call it music...LOL

we are old fashioned fuddy duddy's mate...pass me my slippers and dressing gown please Bruddah...he he... I'll go make us a hot chocolate :)

When did the crystal-eyed grandmaster from Kung Fu get an iPad?

Hey Bruddah Jon,
Make mine a double.......................................I mean chardonay...tee hee hee

spiked with orange juice too eh, you wild man. I'll spike my hot choc with a marshmallow...so we're even :biglaugh:

Aye...digital cover of Uke classic. Seems to go against everything the Uke is doesn't it?
I love electronic music...in fact, I measure musical greatness on ones ability to play this (Jake- take note)

A bunch of drek really- I will take the farting frogs as well lads-
and make mine whiskey over. Double

Last edited:
I'm as old as the next guy :eek:ld: but I thought it was pretty cool.

I love real instruments and I love synth. Good is good, and when something is, I can't say I mind it either way.

But while that app looks like it'll be handy for synth tracks, I just don't hear it working in that song. It was more like a proof of concept rather than anything really musical. But hey in the right hands and the right song, why not? :)

edit to add - Jeez I almost forgot to say good luck with your new instrument of choice! ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom