PDA

View Full Version : Brittni Paiva

mm stan
08-11-2012, 02:45 AM
PLease Welcome her here so she will visit us more often....
Let me start, Brittni we love your music and your ukulele playing.
won't you join us here more often....Happy Strumming Girl:):music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FWR6q0MSXQ&list=UU-a9JZBfn4tkk4Dz4Ifg1Kg&index=10&feature=plcp

Olarte
08-11-2012, 02:56 AM
I totally agree.

Brittni is a very talented young woman, who plays with musicality and heart. I would love to see Brittni, and Jake play together someday.

I have all of Ms Paiva's CDs and her DVD, and recommend them to all of you. like Jake Brittni's playing is at a whole other level than most ukulele players.

Welcome Brittni :rock:

kvehe
08-11-2012, 03:16 AM
We hope to see you here often, Brittni! Love your music!

Kathryn

pootsie
08-11-2012, 03:29 AM
And she's pretty, too :o

Stay around and chat with us, Brittni. There is much love for you music here.

caukulele
08-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Welcome to the forum Brittni. I absolutely love your work!

Skozar
08-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Welcome .......... we all need inspiration .............. and your playing can certainly provide that!

Lexxy
08-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Brittni, you are an inspiration!

ukuhippo
08-11-2012, 04:15 AM
I'd love to see some tabd for her version of Easy.

webby
08-11-2012, 04:24 AM
What can I say, She's young, she's gorgeous, She's an awesome musician and she plays Uke brilliantly. If I was 30 years younger she'd be in a lot of trouble right now lol.

Welcome Brittini, great to have you as a member here.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your music, what inspires you ?, who taught you ?, what are your hopes (musically) for the future ?, are you planning a world tour ?

mm stan
08-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Yes Gang, she has a awesome website too and forums...here it is...http://www.brittnipaiva.com/home.cfm

SuzukHammer
08-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Brittni, I will have to listen to your CD.

GKK
08-11-2012, 04:57 AM
Brittni, is Awesome!

Thank you for your recent critique of my playing!...You are a very gifted, talented and humble person!....

mm stan
08-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes Yes Uke tips by Brittni......wwooo hhoooooo http://www.brittnipaiva.com/lessons.cfm

Gillian
08-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Aww...I was hoping for some uke eye candy and see her playing a Kamaka "Brittni" uke, not Jakes! Maybe hers is still in the design stage...

coolkayaker1
08-11-2012, 09:27 AM
I did a four mile power walk this morning and what did I have pumping on my iPod? Brittni's Tell U What!

For those that love the CD, do as I do, write a review on the site from which you bought it...I did on Amazon. (for those that did not like it, well, hows 'bout you not write a review, lol)

Big fan here of the pretty young lady and her talented contemporary style

Gmoney
08-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Agree with all of the previous replies, lets just say, Brittni, your music is inspiring & your dedication to your craft & the whole ukulele ohana is just a part of what makes this little instrument so wonderful.

And... you ROCK, girl!

Gillian
08-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Her version of Katy Perry's "Firework" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci61el2oJgI)is lovely.

Anyone got the tabs to it? Please?

808boy
08-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Aloha Brittni,
Yes, please join us more often. Your talent is appreciated by most of us and serves as an inspiration to many.
Keep on keepin' on.............................BO................. ....

Hippie Dribble
08-11-2012, 09:43 PM
awesome player, awesome attitude, awesome chick :)

mds725
08-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Still one of my favorites of Brittni's performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3hfRGuaD8I

For what it's worth, the KoAloha logo on the headstock of the uke she's playing in this video has wings.

mm stan
08-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Yes My Favorite is Cruzzin on 7....Yup she got the hot rodding in her veins now.....she's so versitile...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zALx9vDhjWU&feature=BFa&list=UU-a9JZBfn4tkk4Dz4Ifg1Kg
What's Your Favorite Brittni Song????

joeybug
08-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Brittni,

You're an awesome Ukulele player and I will be buying your album, just have to find the $$ for it first ;)

Joey

Plainsong
08-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah Brittni don't be a stranger! Come back when you can. :)

Lexxy
08-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Somewhere over the rainbow, her version. Hands down!

hammer40
08-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Yeah Brittni don't be a stranger! Come back when you can. :)

I'm not sure why she would want to come back here. I'm still new around here, but there has been 2 recent threads where she trashed pretty good. One when she popped in to say she had a CD coming out and then the still current thread about her ebay listing. Why people are so upset that she plays a different brand uke now is mind boggling to me. As if it's any of our business at all.

MadGoat
08-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Why people are so upset that she plays a different brand uke now is mind boggling to me. As if it's any of our business at all.

I'm new too, but I can only think its like the Mac vs. Pc, iOS vs. android or Korg vs. Moog vs. Roland fanboyism. When someone stops using a brand that you like, you piss on them. Immature in my opinion.

mm stan
08-12-2012, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure why she would want to come back here. I'm still new around here, but there has been 2 recent threads where she trashed pretty good. One when she popped in to say she had a CD coming out and then the still current thread about her ebay listing. Why people are so upset that she plays a different brand uke now is mind boggling to me. As if it's any of our business at all.

The Purpose of the thread is to make Brittni feel comfortable coming back if she wants to, I am saddened that a few members had said some unkind things about her...while they are just a minority, and UU membership is so vast, I want Brittni know it is not indicitive of all of our views....many of us highly reguard her as one of the best ukulele players in the world and like her work....In hawaiian, we say kuleana which means right or sometimes business.. I know that the few have negatively spoken up and have deep loyality with Koaloha and that is good, but they should not dictate to Brittni about her life choices and her life decisions..It is not any of our business...that is her business....I wouldn't tell you where you should work and you'd probally be offended and hurt eh... I know deep inside Brittni has been blessed in her heart to forgive and move on... I certainly hope she gives us another chance here...

Markr1
08-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Brittni. We are all happy your on board. I just saw your video and loved it.

Sporin
08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Brittni is great and it's really nice of her to join UU and comment. I've really enjoyed her new album, very jazzy.

It's a shame that some people decided to be babies about her switching brands but I'm sure she understands that the internet is (sadly) full of that sort of stuff (she's on YouTube, comments there can be even worse) and to just ignore the haters.

coolkayaker1
08-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I agree, sporin. The anonymity of the Internet, particularly on YouTube, leads often to more cruel snipes than positive comments.

Things one would not say to performers like Brittni in person ( if for no other reason than her husband, Branden, would likely give them a fat lip) are thrown out there carelessly.

It must be hard to be a performer with an online presence these day. Very.

foxfair
08-12-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm going to show my support by increasing her youtube video view *AND* will buy her CD.
Well if you don't have the money, at least subscribe to Brittni's youtube channel and like her facebook page.

I am pretty sure proactive support doesn't require to spend money at all the time.

philpot
08-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey guys, I'm using a new brand of shampoo today.

What, nobody cares?

My point exactly.

Enjoy the woman for her lovely talents. Her instrument choice matters little to me, as beautiful as she makes any of them sound.

coolkayaker1
08-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Excellent point. What shampoo does Brittni use? I want to switch to it.

Brittni Paiva
08-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Wow, guys! Words can't express just how appreciate I am for all of your kind words and show of support! I really do love you all!
As for the negative comments, those who have said unkind things about me...I forgive you. I'm not holding anything against you.

Excellent point. What shampoo does Brittni use? I want to switch to it.

I use a special shampoo -- one that massages random beats and melodies into my mind. :)

rocko
08-12-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm a fan, Brittni. Welcome and thanks for being here. This community is really like no other. Aloha spirit (generally) abounds.

Hippie Dribble
08-12-2012, 06:02 PM

What, nobody cares?

My point exactly.

Enjoy the woman for her lovely talents. Her instrument choice matters little to me, as beautiful as she makes any of them sound.

Phil, brother, I care deeply about your plight. If I had some hair on which to use such implements as shampoo I would care even more. Honestly mate, this is nearly as important to me as is the brand of loo paper that JS uses http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?56143-Jake-s-favorite-toilet-paper&highlight=brand+paper+use%3F. Now when it comes to Brittni's ukes, that's not really important cause she could make a plank of pallet wood and a strip of dental floss sound good, so na, don't care. :p

808boy
08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I guess it's unanimous. We all love Brittni for who she is and the talent that she possesses. AND we are all blessed with her prescence here. UU just got that much more creditable............................BO.......... ................

mm stan
08-12-2012, 06:31 PM
I guess it's unanimous. We all love Brittni for who she is and the talent that she possesses. AND we are all blessed with her prescence here. UU just got that much more creditable............................BO.......... ................

I second that Bo, woo hoo Brittni's back......woo hoo Mahalo Plenty Brittni....:smileybounce::shaka::music::rock:

pootsie
08-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm completely bald and can't afford a new ukulele at the moment, so I'm not really getting much from this discussion.

But all of this talk has brought me to pay more attention to Brittni's awesome music and I've discovered something ... It's awesome.

Next album purchase now decided. Rock on, wonderful lady!

AKuker
08-12-2012, 08:29 PM
She's great, And how cool would it be to be one of the people in that room just playing along with her? Those are some lucky folks! Welcome Brittni; great to have you with us!

Plainsong
08-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Wow, guys! Words can't express just how appreciate I am for all of your kind words and show of support! I really do love you all!
As for the negative comments, those who have said unkind things about me...I forgive you. I'm not holding anything against you.

I use a special shampoo -- one that massages random beats and melodies into my mind. :)

Is it for normal, dry, or oily scalp? Is it good with tangles? Should my conditioner be made of fluorocarbon or nylgut? This is important! ;)

Trinimon
08-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Good to see Brittni on the UU! Another one of Hawaii's talented gems here, is a definite treat. Mahalo.

hmgberg
08-13-2012, 01:40 AM
One aspect of the ukulele culture that I appreciate is that it appears essentially noncompetitive. Yes, folks want to become better players, but not necessarily better than someone else. I cringe when such comparisons pop up, even when it is a comparison between ukuleles rather than players. The best ukulele is the one which brings you joy to play. The best ukulele player is the one who you are listening to right now, who touches you and inspires you. There is enough aloha to go around, if you want there to be.

I had the good fortune of seeing Brittni perform. She was wonderful, and, a great ambassador for the ukulele. She played her Koaloha. In the audience in front of me was a young ukulele player, obviously smitten with Brittni's playing as well as her instrument. I'd bet that his father, who was with the boy, has since purchased a Koaloha for his son. Maybe now he will get a Kamaka too.

stevepetergal
08-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Please include me as one of your fans, Brittini. We're all lucky to have a master and musician like yourself here on UU.

barefootgypsy
08-13-2012, 02:26 AM
Brittni, I have only very recently come across your playing - and it is simply fantastic, I love it, am now a fan. Have just subscribed to your Youtube channel.... it's great to see such a talented young woman up there with the fellas.....

1931jim
08-13-2012, 03:11 AM
I'm late for the welcome party Brittni. And thank you mm stan for this thread. As the line in that old song says...."I love your mind"

mm stan
08-13-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm late for the welcome party Brittni. And thank you mm stan for this thread. As the line in that old song says...."I love your mind"

Aloha Jim,
Good Morning...thank you but I'm getting older and lost my mind..have
you seen it, please have it returned to me...ha ha :o:)
Hope you had a nice weekend.....Have a nice day...Happy Strummings.
Yes Brittni is and awesome ukulele player and person...I'm glad she is
here now too.....:):)

Steedy
08-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Aloha Brittni, and welcome to the UU forums. :shaka:

webby
08-13-2012, 04:54 AM
One aspect of the ukulele culture that I appreciate is that it appears essentially noncompetitive.

Here Here, you don't find that with other instruments that's for sure.

How many guitarists does it take to change a light bulb ?

A hundred and one, one to change it and the other hundred to say they could have done it better !

seeso
08-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Keep this is mind for future reference - I will not tolerate slamming other members. I got to those threads late, so I couldn't do anything about them. But if I see another slam on a member - famous or not - I will not hesitate to take action. This may be in the form of an infraction or ban - temporary or permanent, depending on the offense.

Remember who we are. We're Ukulele Underground, not freaking 4chan.

Carry on.

caukulele
08-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Keep this is mind for future reference - I will not tolerate slamming other members. I got to those threads late, so I couldn't do anything about them. But if I see another slam on a member - famous or not - I will not hesitate to take action. This may be in the form of an infraction or ban - temporary or permanent, depending on the offense.

Remember who we are. We're Ukulele Underground, not freaking 4ch
Carry on.

Wonderful. :agree:

Gillian
08-13-2012, 08:21 AM
I'll show my naivete and ask..what is 4ch?

pootsie
08-13-2012, 08:46 AM
I'll show my naivete and ask..what is 4ch?

4chan.org
The darkest corner of the internet.
A place where trolls go to feed on each other's flesh.
Where the demons of man's imagination come to life through pictures of cats with captions on them.
Where the most horrible of nightmares roam about, screaming "LOL I PWN3D U!!11!1eleventy!"

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Some of the stuff there is kinda funny, though.

Gillian
08-13-2012, 09:15 AM
4chan.org
The darkest corner of the internet.
A place where trolls go to feed on each other's flesh.
Where the demons of man's imagination come to life through pictures of cats with captions on them.
Where the most horrible of nightmares roam about, screaming "LOL I PWN3D U!!11!1eleventy!"

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Some of the stuff there is kinda funny, though.

Thanks for your smile-inducing response, Pootie!

1931jim
08-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Hello pootsie,
I am not unlike Gillian in this new vernacular. I googled the (shall I call it a phrase) "LOL I PWN3D U!!11!1eleventy!"
This provided no clarification whatsoever. Could you please enlighten this new student in the meaning of your words.?
Regards
Jim

RichM
08-13-2012, 11:46 AM
LOL = Laugh out Loud

I PWN3D U= a deliberate misspelling of the phrase "I pwned you" which is in itself a deliberate misspelling of the phrase "I owned you" implying that my skills and intellect are so superior to yours, I might as well own you.

11!1eleventy! = implies to the extreme

Or to put it in schoolyard vernacular: "Ha, ha, I am great and you suck! Times infinity!"

If you don't already talk like this, please don't start.

webby
08-13-2012, 11:54 AM
LOL = Laugh out Loud

I PWN3D U= a deliberate misspelling of the phrase "I pwned you" which is in itself a deliberate misspelling of the phrase "I owned you" implying that my skills and intellect are so superior to yours, I might as well own you.

Or to put it in schoolyard vernacular: "Ha, ha, I am great and you suck! Times infinity!"

Imagine our parents horror in the 60's and 70's when we started using words like fab and groovy. Every generation is a mystery to the one that preceded it.

1931jim
08-13-2012, 11:59 AM
LOL = Laugh out Loud

Thank you RichM for the education. So much to learn so little time. I will take your advice however and just try to remember to put my shoes on the proper feet. HaHa!!
Regards
Jim

pootsie
08-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah, you guys probably wouldn't like 4chan.

Edit:
It took me a while to find a picture that expresses the nature of 4chan but would not get the mods upset at me for posting. Finally found one.
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn180/4chanRus/Motivational%20Posters/4chan_b_motivation-1.jpg
(The /b/ board is the ugliest and most random part of 4chan.)

If you want to know why I am concerned about posting anything else from 4chan, just do a google image search for "4chan."

Nickie
08-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi Brittni, welcome to the forum. I love your playing! I hope I get to be at one of your concerts soon.

ukuleledaveey
08-14-2012, 01:46 AM
One aspect of the ukulele culture that I appreciate is that it appears essentially noncompetitive. Yes, folks want to become better players, but not necessarily better than someone else. I cringe when such comparisons pop up, even when it is a comparison between ukuleles rather than players. The best ukulele is the one which brings you joy to play. The best ukulele player is the one who you are listening to right now, who touches you and inspires you. There is enough aloha to go around, if you want there to be.

I had the good fortune of seeing Brittni perform. She was wonderful, and, a great ambassador for the ukulele. She played her Koaloha. In the audience in front of me was a young ukulele player, obviously smitten with Brittni's playing as well as her instrument. I'd bet that his father, who was with the boy, has since purchased a Koaloha for his son. Maybe now he will get a Kamaka too. :agree:
Hello Brittini, good to see you on here, hope to catch you performing live one day , any chance of a UK tour ? I couldnt care what make of uke you play, as long as you make music, that is the important bit, hope to see you around the forum, all the best from me, ooohh do yo u have any spare shampoo, i actually need just moisturiser for my bald noggin (head) :)

The Big Kahuna
08-14-2012, 02:03 AM
ooohh do you have any spare shampoo, i actually need just moisturiser for my bald noggin (head) :)

http://foldmylaundryplease.blogsome.com/images/turtlewax.jpg
+
http://toolsreviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/car-polisher.jpg

vanflynn
08-14-2012, 03:27 AM
Hi Brittni. Love the new album (yeh album, I'm an old dude) I especially like "Comin' Home Baby" and "Freinds" It must have been fun making it.

MisterRios
08-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Hi Brittni,

Thanks for sending the two CDs to Germany. They got here in record time and both are awesome. In the wild chance that you come to Germany, I and a few others in my uke club would love to see you play.

By the way, thanks for the Chord building video on Youtube. Got me thinking of chords as more than just pattern, but as made up of individual notes.

kirbo
08-14-2012, 04:13 AM
You've got a new fan here, Brittni!

Pippin
08-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Brittni is the best of the Ladies on the Islands in my book.

rreffner
08-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the UU Ohanna.

Geno
08-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello Brittni and welcome. I love your playing. I will try to get your new CD soon. I would like to see you perform live sometime. Visit us again soon.

webby
08-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I wonder how quickly everyone would turn against her if she came out and said she was sick of the ukulele and was going to play guitar from now on :)

lol, just kidding.

Plainsong
08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I wonder how quickly everyone would turn against her if she came out and said she was sick of the ukulele and was going to play guitar from now on :)

lol, just kidding.

Yeah the uke community is weird that way isn't it? You don't see players of other instruments getting so bent out of shape about such things. It's supposed to be about the music. Most musical types have played multiple instruments or know the excitement of a big switch. I don't think individual uke players are any different in that respect.... but somehow put them in a group, and a groupthink insecurity happens. I agree. You'd see a witch hunt. Just look what happens when an artist switches _to_ ukulele. You see angst and hair pulling and hating on it just so that they can seem cool and not mainstream. It's all a bit weird.

uncle david
08-15-2012, 06:01 AM
I actually just came across some YouTube vids the other day where this girl was looping a bunch of different sounds and then playing a super tight lead line over the loops. I hop on the UU today and happen upon this thread! Brittni, you are quite talented and your voice would be a welcome addition here on UU.

kenikas
08-16-2012, 09:34 AM
"Better late than never" I noticed this thread a few days ago, but have been so busy I haven't had time to post until now. I'm listening to "Hear" right now and trying to decide if it's my favorite or "Four Strings". I just ordered "Tell You What" so can't wait to listen to it. Brittni is so amazing, not only on ukulele, her Ki Ho'Alu is fabulous as well. We are very glad to have such a talented artist joining us here. Thanks for starting this Stan.

mm stan
08-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Yes Brittni is simply amazing and versitile in her playing.. simply the best female uker in the islands to me..

coolkayaker1
08-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Yes Brittni is simply amazing and versitile in her playing.. simply the best female uker in the islands to me..

So you don't as much like Taimane, Stan? (stokes the fire--lol).

mm stan
08-16-2012, 02:22 PM
So you don't as much like Taimane, Stan? (stokes the fire--lol).

Hey you firebug, put down that lighter fluid...:o:):p

mm stan
08-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Check this out...really cool....
http://liveukulele.com/brittni-paiva-living-ukulele-dvd/

foxfair
08-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks Stan for the link, dunno there is a trailer of her DVD.

Gmoney
08-18-2012, 03:41 AM
Bought the DVD & a couple of CD's.

Thank you, Brittni! Your music is inspiring! Mahalo!

UKEON TERRITORY
08-18-2012, 12:54 PM
BRITTNI PAIVA ...... SIMPLY PUT ............... THE BEST OF THE BEST !

I've got all her CD;s and her vid . Brittni is my all time fav of favs . Can't get enough of her skills , talent , professionalism and most of all her humble spirit and mild demeanor .

GO BRITT GO !

Brittni Paiva
08-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Thank you all so very much! It's so encouraging reading your posts. :)

I know there were a few questions earlier in the thread so I'll answer them below:

Webby:
"Tell us a bit more about yourself and your music, what inspires you ?, who taught you ?, what are your hopes (musically) for the future ?, are you planning a world tour ?"

Well...I've been music my entire life. I started off with piano at 4 years old and picked up the ukulele when I was 11.
Many things inspire me, actually. Usually whatever makes me happy will give me inspiration; although, there are some instances where being sad or mad will give me inspiration too, haha.
I took ukulele lessons for two years from a friend of my grandfather here in Hilo. It eventually got to the point where I didn't feel as challenged as I wanted to feel so I convinced my parents and grandparents that I could learn more if I taught myself. I could learn what I wanted, when I wanted, and at the speed I wanted.
In the future, I really hope to become a producer and songwriter. I really enjoy helping others make their creative dreams happen so I hope that I'll have that opportunity someday.
As for a world tour...... ya never know what could happen! ;)

Ukuleledaveey:
"any chance of a UK tour ?"
I hope so! I'd love to go there one day!

Moore Bettah Ukuleles
08-18-2012, 02:23 PM
I think Brittni may be too modest to say so but she can (and often does) play many instruments other than the ukulele. She's a virtuoso of virsatility. We're just happy she's made her claim to fame on the uke.

mm stan
08-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Aloha Brittni,
Have a Great tour in Japan and have fun girl....Happy Strummings...
God's Speed in your safe return .....

Dan Uke
08-18-2012, 03:10 PM
She is so cool! Just her being on this website, speaks volume of her love for the uke! You know she's good when she plays with Tommy Emmanuel and her version of Europa is one of my favorite!

UKEON TERRITORY
08-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Brittni ,

Never mind The World Tour . Come to Atlanta ! lol lol .

Best wishes , '

Wes

Mistyface
09-26-2013, 03:01 AM
i just want to say i am a fan of Brittni~~~her music is wonderful^^

peanuts56
09-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Got to hear her at Roy Sakuma's Ukulele Festival this past July. She is a really fine player who really gave a nice performance. She also came across as a nice, humble person, very much the way Jake comes across to the audience. Jake was also there to close the show and I agree it would have been nice to hear them play together. Maybe next year. She's also really cute!
I have spent practically every July for the last 20 years visiting my wife's family on Oahu and finally got to go to the festival. It was such a nice day, so many really accomplished young players mixed in with some of the older stars. Ohta San and his son also performed. Brittini can hang with any of them and deserves all the praise she gets. The future of the uke is in good hands.

Kdogg
09-26-2013, 11:06 AM
I will add my Aloha to this thread,Welcome Brittni !!! I first saw you play a few days ago on the you-tube,I'm sold and now a fan.The fact I don't have your CD's or DVD is a deficiency that will be corrected soon.

I apply a surfing adage to uke players,Who is the best surfer ?,why the one having the most fun !!!

I dont care what uke is used I just appreciate talent...

Again Welcome Brittni

The Great Bedini
09-26-2013, 02:00 PM
When I was explaining to a very skeptical friend that I wanted to start playing Ukulele, I directed him to a video of Brittni playing Take 5. He said, "no, I guess it really isn't a toy!"

So, oddly, Brittni was part of the reason a 63 year old guitar player started becoming an even older Ukulele player. So, Thanks?

bonesigh
09-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Brittni, just love ya! Come on out and see us soon at NOVA. Now called the Northern Virginia Ukulele Society (: