Brittni Paiva

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Brittni is a very talented young woman, who plays with musicality and heart. I would love to see Brittni, and Jake play together someday.

I have all of Ms Paiva's CDs and her DVD, and recommend them to all of you. like Jake Brittni's playing is at a whole other level than most ukulele players.

Welcome Brittni :rock:

And she's pretty, too :eek:

Stay around and chat with us, Brittni. There is much love for you music here.

I'd love to see some tabd for her version of Easy.

What can I say, She's young, she's gorgeous, She's an awesome musician and she plays Uke brilliantly. If I was 30 years younger she'd be in a lot of trouble right now lol.

Welcome Brittini, great to have you as a member here.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your music, what inspires you ?, who taught you ?, what are your hopes (musically) for the future ?, are you planning a world tour ?

Brittni, is Awesome!

Thank you for your recent critique of my playing!...You are a very gifted, talented and humble person!....

Aww...I was hoping for some uke eye candy and see her playing a Kamaka "Brittni" uke, not Jakes! Maybe hers is still in the design stage...

I did a four mile power walk this morning and what did I have pumping on my iPod? Brittni's Tell U What!

For those that love the CD, do as I do, write a review on the site from which you bought it...I did on Amazon. (for those that did not like it, well, hows 'bout you not write a review, lol)

Big fan here of the pretty young lady and her talented contemporary style

Last edited:
Agree with all of the previous replies, lets just say, Brittni, your music is inspiring & your dedication to your craft & the whole ukulele ohana is just a part of what makes this little instrument so wonderful.

And... you ROCK, girl!

Aloha Brittni,
Yes, please join us more often. Your talent is appreciated by most of us and serves as an inspiration to many.
Keep on keepin' on.............................BO.....................

Still one of my favorites of Brittni's performances.

For what it's worth, the KoAloha logo on the headstock of the uke she's playing in this video has wings.

Top Bottom