Boat Paddle Custom M Style Concert Ukulele w/Fishman Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I am offering my Boat Paddle custom M style concert w/Fishman pickup as I have again bought too much and have to sell some to finance those purchases. Weeding and feeding. My wife is about to kill me too...!!! I bought this fine instrument a few months back from another fellow UU member. I don't want to sell it but I can use the money and this is one that is not getting its fair share of playtime. Someone is going to get a good one here. Here is a link to the previous UU Marketplace advertisement that has much better pictures than I could get:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...hman-pickup/page2&highlight=boat+paddle+style

Construction is all solid, flame walnut back and sides with Adirondack spruce top. The instrument is in the same condition as it was when I got it. No marks, smudges anywhere on it. Playability is very easy, the action is nice and low. It is strung with clear fluorocarbon strings with a wound low G. This instrument has a very nice tone with a lot of punch and volume to it if you hit it hard. Jerry makes some very fine, high quality instruments at Boat Paddle.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel for a sound sample/video of me playing it just this morning:

http://youtu.be/vaKWpcCVma0

Attached is the requisite photo of the instrument in its case with my UU username prominently displayed.

BOATPADDLE 001.jpg

I am asking $750 for it which includes the Freemont concert case and I will pay shipping within the CONUS. For buyers ouside of the CONUS, we can discuss shipping arrangements and costs.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Why do you keep tempting me with your cool stuff? We seem to like the same things. Beautiful uke!

–Lori

that uke is a beaut! Definitely on my wish list.

Silly me, I thought I had enough concerts, until I saw this one.

Looks and sounds fabulous.

This truly is a wonderful uke.(And famous, it is featured on Boat Paddle's website in "building an M style concert.") The only reason I sold it to Tim is because I only play tenors now. I thought so much of it that Jerry at Boat Paddle is now building me a custom ML style tenor.

Someone will love this. Nice case too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom