Boat Paddle concert ukulele

rbeetsme

Reaction score
I bought an M style concert from Jerry this summer, nearly identical to the one that just sold. Mine is a five string however. I like it so much I've decided to sell my "I'll never sell this" Boat Paddle 4 string concert. This one is an early M style, maybe one of the first. The design is the same except the top bout is mirror image, not the comma style Jerry is making now. This one is walnut back and sides/Sprucetop, plain, no edge details, truetone finish. It has a walnut neck and open gear tuners. One small blemish on the front, otherwise looks terrific. Jerry built this one and didn't like the tone, so he stuck it back in a closet, for over 3 years! When he re-discovered it he was surprised how well it sounded! I strung it with Worth Browns and love the big tone, wonderful for finger/thumb picking. Any interest? Here is a link to a current model, looks just like this but for the upper bout: Top concert BP Walnut/Spruce Concert

Oh yeah, comes with protech style Cordura semi-hard case, 503.50 + shipping. Not really looking for offers or trades, but....

Concert front.jpgconcert back.jpgConcert side.jpglogo.jpgnick.jpg

Last edited:
I think boat paddle makes great ukes! Unique sound and very sturdy and very light.

I acquired 4 from Jerry over the years. Bought all of them new too, rarely buy new ones.

A lot of PMs offering trades. Not really interested in Chinese ukes, but might consider vintage ukes, vintage tube amps and interesting harmonicas and related gear.

Thanks for the offers, any cash buyers?

Last edited:
Still open to trades, vintage and custom ukes, high end harmonicas and vintage vocal mics, custom and vintage tube amps, a nice small camper?

Top Bottom