Reunion Blues Tenor Case - New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm cleaning out my storage space so I've got a number of items to sell this week.

This is a brand new Reunion Blues tenor case that I bought from Uke Republic a few months ago. This is the best soft case/gig bag available! It has backpack straps and the awesome structure and padding that Reunion Blues is known for. I've just never used it. I find I use my lightweight gig bags for around town and when traveling I use a hard case so this has not been out of the house since I bought it. This case will hold any tenor I've ever seen, even my Kanilea Super Tenor, so it will definitely hold yours!

These sell new for $150 plus shipping. I'm selling for $125 including shipping. Send me a PM today! - Mary

i-tNh4Xwg-L.jpg

i-WXLQxBd-L.jpg

i-FmHzbp3-L.jpg

Hey Mary,

Are you attending WCUF this year?

I have one of these cases and I really like it. A great bargain for what you're asking!

-Gary

Hey Mary,

Are you attending WCUF this year?

I have one of these cases and I really like it. A great bargain for what you're asking!

-Gary

hi Gary - Planning to go to WCUF this year but probably only one day. We're planning to bring our uke playing nephew along this year too! Hope to see you there - Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom