A GENTLE WAVE - improvisation

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Another video I made whilst on holiday in Wales recently. It was raining a lot of the time, but I managed to find a dry moment to record this. Just making something up, though I gave it a title because it seemed to fit with the scene. I am perched on a cliff-top and there is a fairly big drop just behind the fence.

Just lovely.
You sure you are not in Newfoundland? That backdrop looks very very much like my local scenery.

Also looks very much like the North Yorkshire coast, up around Whitby.

Very warm and skillfully played Ken.

Thanks very much.

Beautiful - blogged it this morning - another lovely one to share. Thanks for all the great stuff you put out, Ken, you are an inspiration.

Thanks for that.

Just lovely.
You sure you are not in Newfoundland? That backdrop looks very very much like my local scenery.

I have flown over Newfoundland, but not close enough to see anything, and certainly not close enough to record anything.

Also looks very much like the North Yorkshire coast, up around Whitby.

My wife talks about Whitby a lot, but I don't think I have ever been there.

Another effortless skillfull perfomance, great backdrop too. I wish I'd had a Ukulele with me when we visited Wales, there's plenty of time to play while it rains and rains and rains.

Another effortless skillfull perfomance, great backdrop too. I wish I'd had a Ukulele with me when we visited Wales, there's plenty of time to play while it rains and rains and rains.

It certainly rained this year. Every day of our holiday. And there's not a lot to do in that part of Wales when it rains.

Top Bottom