Maui Music Six String Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
Next up in the summer cleanup - a solid koa Maui Music Six String Tenor made by Peter Lieberman. This one has a few miles on it but sounds just great. Bought it a few months ago on FMM but my ear just cannot get used to the two extra tones.

The guy I bought it from had some work done it. He said it has a repaired 2" crack to the right of the saddle - I can't even see it. There's also some wear on the fretboard and a slightly duller finish where a couple of adhesive pickguards were removed. Finish is undamaged but you can see where the guards were removed.

Uke came with a passive undersaddle pickup that works fine but I don't know why you'd need a pickup with a six-string uke! A few more details: Model T6K, serial # 5-5063. Comes with an Oahu hard shell case. Has brand new tuners on it but I'll include the original tuners as well in case you want them. Also has new worth clear 6-string set on it, though I've replaced the high G with a Worth Brown Low G. Currently tuned GCceAa.

Selling for $450 including shipping in the US (international shipping extra). Prefer paypal. Thanks for looking! - M

i-CbKwZLg-L.jpg

i-8T2PgL3-L.jpg

i-vPVrNz2-L.jpg

i-vDnqQ7P-L.jpg

Last edited:
You're making me stay awake just to see what else you have!!

:)

Haha - I've got three more: a beansprout concert banjo, a custom kasha-style koa baritone by Luke Heaton, and Boat Paddle M-style long-neck soprano in a beautiful gloss with cocobolo rosewood back/sides and a spruce top. And an Anuenue Harp Uke!

Last edited:
Oh Oh Mary, You are letting go your precious babies.....I am soo tempted...for sure Holy Moly!!

If there's anything else you want a photo of let me know. Make an offer!

Aloha Mary,
PM sent.............................BO...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom