Beansprout Concert Banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
Built by Aaron Keim before he joined forces with Mya Moe, this little lovely is one he built for his wife.

It's stained a beautiful red from it's handbuilt maple body to the birdseye maple neck. Ebony fretboard and ebony peghead. Has a goat skin head that Aaron put on for me. Incredibly low action - I actually had to put a higher saddle in to make it easier for my beginning fingers to play!

This sounds like a dog I'm rehoming instead of a uke, but this is one that I've had a hard time posting. I just find that I am not pulling it out of the closet to play and she deserves a loving home where someone will play with her. Woof!

Not a single problem to report. Come with a case that looks made for it, and a nice Uke Leash Banjo strap. Selling for $950 shipped. Paypal preferred.

i-6zPJJtB-L.jpg

i-xwbNqQH-L.jpg

i-GPmRzbs-L.jpg

i-ShqMK3F-L.jpg

:drool: Ahhhhhh, the new "king of banjo ukes." I played one last year at the Tampa Bay Uke Getaway that Aaron brought with him. It's a heavy little sucker....drips quality and the tone............................aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, that tone is HUGE!
A great price for a great banjo uke. It's an absolute "jewel."

:drool: Ahhhhhh, the new "king of banjo ukes." I played one last year at the Tampa Bay Uke Getaway that Aaron brought with him. It's a heavy little sucker....drips quality and the tone............................aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, that tone is HUGE!
A great price for a great banjo uke. It's an absolute "jewel."

Thanks Phil! Yep - these got a little heft to them but they sound amazing. I'm including the Uke Leash I have on it - gotta have a strap with a banjo uke. One thing that makes the ORIGINAL Beansprout Banjos (as opposed to the ones he makes for Mya Moe) special is that Aaron designed the head so that the frame holding the skin doesn't screw through the body of the uke. It also has a flat fretboard and geared banjo tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom