Magic Fluke Tenor

Markr1

Reaction score
I'm selling my Magic Fluke tenor I bought new 3 months ago from Flea Mkt Music. Mint condition. No dings no scratches. 30 minutes playtime on it. Original strings, Original box and bag it was shipped in. Upgraded Walnut top and neck. Metal frets. No pickup. It sounds good and plays good setup was nice when shipped to me. It would be just like buying a brand new one other then it's been in my posession for 3 months.
I'm selling due to the fact I have to many other nice ukes I play and I don't travel and I just have to many ukes.
I paid $390 and I'm selling for $350 shipped to USA lower 48. If your looking for one of these then buy it and save a few bucks because it would be no different then buying new.
Forgot to add Rosewood Fretboard. PayPal or money order accepted.
Thank you.
100_3029.jpg

100_3030.jpg

100_3031.jpg

Last edited:
It's laminated.

I've got the mahogany version of this uke, but with a b-band pickup and peghed tuners. I like it a lot.

Bought mine at Magic Fluke right after they opened the new shop in March 2011, as a factory 2nd, and got the hard case with it - it is my main travel ukulele, wonderful sound, great feel, and worth every penny Mark is asking for it.

-Kurt​

I don't know. I thought all fluke tops were laminated.

Thanks for the clarification and the vote of confidence Kurt.
It's laminated.

I've got the mahogany version of this uke, but with a b-band pickup and peghed tuners. I like it a lot.

Bought mine at Magic Fluke right after they opened the new shop in March 2011, as a factory 2nd, and got the hard case with it - it is my main travel ukulele, wonderful sound, great feel, and worth every penny Mark is asking for it.

-Kurt​

If no one buys it, it won't hurt my feelings to have to keep it.

Top Bottom