3 ukes: $150 each.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Slimming down the collection considerably. I just bought my first electric guitar after 2 + years of not owning one. So I've got to sell a few ukes to fund it.

First uke for sale is a Kala Tenor Resonator. I really like this uke, and this is the uke I was really considering keeping. It could use a little saddle work to be spot on. A great uke though.

Price: SOLD!

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0662.jpg

Last edited:
Horel Archtop Steel String Soprano.

This is a handmade archtop steel string uke. Crafted here in the states. The top is solid spruce, while the back and sides are solid figured walnut. A very interesting uke. It came with some intonation issues. Those are non existent after I took it to a local luthier who replaced the nut with a bone nut. I link the thread that I had found it, which contains more information on the uke and the builder. Comes with a hardshell case.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...9-FS-FT-Horel-Archtop-Ukulele&highlight=horel

Price: SOLD!

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Last edited:
Ohana TK50WG

This is a great intermediate uke and at this price an amazing beginner uke. The cedar top gives it a great punchy tone. Its in good condition, a few dings but nothing major. Again, at this price, you can not go wrong with this uke.

Price: $150 + shipping.

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

Just out of curiosity ... what guitar did you get?

Hi,
Please contact me if the pending sale on the resonator does not go through.

Best, Mike

I don't know, Eric - this looks like something I really want again. I must have caught UAS from you at that truckstop in WI.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product5365.html

Supposedly similar quality to the MIM Fenders, without the increase in price for a headstock decal. On top of that, the specs on this guitar would be hard to find left handed even in a price range double what I payed.

Interesting ... a semi-hollow tele body? Pretty cool. I bet you're going to be quite pleased with it. Congrats!

That is quite a firesale-excellent value.

Hey folks,

It's been a while since I've come around. After a lot of guitar/mandolin playing the uke bug is starting to flair up again.
It's good to be back. I forgot how cool the uke community is.
The Ohana is still for sale. Same price $150 + shipping.

Top Bottom