Soprano coffin case

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam2180

Reaction score
Here is a soprano ukulele case almost ready to role out of my shop. I have not yet applied the finish because YOU have to choose if you want Stained or natural. The inside will be black felt and well padded all my cases have a storage compartment. The Uke is NOT included. Weight is around 5 lbs.

$150+shipping

319478_354166551324766_2147071595_n.jpg

Another Soprano sleeps with the fishes.

Just wondering, how much do these cases weigh? It looks like you are using 1/2" boards. Looks pretty heavy. I am thinking you can use 1/4" or 3/8" boards and nearly half the weight of it, without compromising the strength.. Have you weighed these cases?

I want one!! In my head, I see one of these decorated with sugar skull paintings. Think it might be time to sweet-talk the hubby. ;)

Around 5 pounds (as stated in the add). Yes the sides and top are 1/2", The back is 1/4" the because they have to be. The wood is planed to be optimal for strength and weight. They are quit comfortable to carry.

Last edited:
I want one!! In my head, I see one of these decorated with sugar skull paintings. Think it might be time to sweet-talk the hubby. ;)
I can make you one! I can't paint sugar skulls though, you would have to do that part.

Competed soprano case. solid pine with soft faux fur lining. $150+shipping
8813223.jpg
2857877.jpg

Last edited:
I have done a bit of a redesign, this is the last of my previous design. I am letting this one go for a special price of $125+shipping.

Last edited:
It's just a spammer. I already reported the post, but I guess the mods haven't gotten to it yet.
It copied a random phrase from the forum to get past the spam filter, in hopes you go to the url in the signature...
I don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom