Ohana Model CK65d Concert Deco model trade for Soprano

girevikdavid

Reaction score
*******SOLD********
I put this up a while back and no one was interested. wondered if anyone would like to trade a soprano of equal value for this instrument.

As the text in the link to my previous ad reads and the photos show this is a brand new ukulele with less than five hours playing time on it. The fit and finish is flawless. It does have a funky grain pattern that may be seen on the face and turn some folks off. This is totally cosmetic and there is no evidence whatsoever of lack of structural integrity. The sound is sharp and projects to the back row. Kind of a little banjo(y). Comes with a Max Case also brand new.

If you are interested in trading a cool concert for a equally cool soprano let me know at girevikdavid@gmail.com or you can call me at 541-514-6521.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?68062-Ohana-Model-CK65d-Concert-Deco-model

Thanks for looking,
David

Last edited:
I like the grain pattern, it adds character. It's not a lack of interest, just a lack of funds. :(

Thanks SOL, I feel the same way. A bearclaw spruce or flamed maple is very nice but a unique little deviation in grain makes it personally yours.

I hear you about the funds!

David

Top Bottom