UBass Bss Ukulele with Thunder Gut Strings

ukudaily.co.uk

Reaction score
I bought this about 3/4 months ago, I really hoped I would pick up learning it really quickly but I have never been musical and simply am not good enough at it, I have a 14 month girl which means learning time is also at a minimum. A friend (who can play bass) played it and it sounds incredible, it is immaculate and it pains me to sell it as I saved for it for a year but on this occasion have to admit I'm simply not good enough to play it, I am in the UK and can post it or deliver it if down south. It cost me £399.00 with the thunder gut strings on it and I have the old strings and a case for it too, I am open to sensible offers.
Cheers,
Phil

ubass-with-thundergut-strings.jpg

Please can you post some pictures of the uke itself? Also can you confirm which model it is? Mahogany or spruce? Fretless or frets?

Hi Phil,

Where in the Uk are you please? We have jokingly talked about saving our Uke club subs for a bass. This could prompt some action.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Phil,

Where in the Uk are you please? We have jokingly talked about saving our Uke club subs for a bass. This could prompt some action.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,
I am mid way between Southampton and Bournemouth near the New Forest, happy to deliver and can send safely via courier.

Please see attached more pictures too:

photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpg

Going to be away for a week but I have emailed the chap who runs our group to see what he thinks. I'll check in when I get back.

Cheers

Hi all,
This uBass is cleaned up as new and ready for sale, any offers will be looked at.
Many thanks,

Top Bottom