Pohaku Mahogany Sunburst Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLD

Like new (2012), one owner, Pohaku Honduran mahogany soprano. Straight grain top with curly back and sides. Martin style headstock, Peghed tuners, ebony nut and saddle, walnut cap on back of headstock and sunburst gloss finish. Includes nice hardshell case. This uke is very light with lots of punch and bark and volume. I've purchased several ukes this year in all sizes and now trying to get back down to one.

Let me know if you have any questions. I was fortunate to go to Peter's home and workshop and see how he builds these and sample several of his ukuleles. As all the reviews have said, they are fantastic and Peter is an awesome guy.

Let me know if you have any questions....Price is $575 (Paypal) with free shipping in continental US.

Attachments

• IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3325.jpg
    IMG_3325.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3327.jpg
    IMG_3327.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3328.jpg
    IMG_3328.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3332.jpg
    IMG_3332.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_3320.jpg
    IMG_3320.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3334.jpg
    IMG_3334.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3358.jpg
    IMG_3358.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 33
Aloha d,
Your PM box is full. Anyhow, I just got off the phone with you know who and we talked about it. Sounds interested..........................BO.................... Where in Cali do you live? I'm in the valley, next door to Modesto........

Aloha d,
Your PM box is full. Anyhow, I just got off the phone with you know who and we talked about it. Sounds interested..........................BO.................... Where in Cali do you live? I'm in the valley, next door to Modesto........

One of Stan's good friends just got it. Btw, I'm not to far from you...near Fresno.

Oooooo - Pohakuuuuuu. Peter makes some of the best ukes around and this is a fantastic price. Someone will be very happy with this little uke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom