Bruko Spruce/Maple Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLD

This was a custom order from Bruko. Spruce top with maple back and sides, walnut binding and fretboard and saddle(?), rosewood nut and bridge, and the most awesome Schaller tuners I've ever tried (they are soooooo smooth). I've heard the soprano necks feel chunky but the neck shape on this feels less chunky than I've felt on other baritones.

This is the first Bruko uke I've ever seen/owned and I see exactly what the excitement is about. The craftsmanship, tone and woods are as good as any ukes I've had except at a ridiculously low price point.

It is strung with South Coast heavy reentrant strings...dgbe. Action, intonation, playability are excellent. I'm only selling because I've purchased to many ukes and I rarely play the baritone (if this were a soprano in this wood combo it may be a keeper).

Let me know if you have any questions. I just paid $340 for it and I'm asking the same. Free shipping in the continental US.

Attachments

• IMG_3359.jpg
    IMG_3359.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3364.jpg
    IMG_3364.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 36
PM on its way......

nice grab David. Superb ukes. This one's too good to let go at that price. If you were to order and have it shipped from Germany you'd be looking at close to 500 bucks. Well done brother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom