I have to control myself, I really want this..

You can resist Stan! Remember you like a thinner neck on a uke? Beautiful koa though. Maybe you could learn how to recarve the neck...

best looking Kanilea I've ever seen Bruddah. Mmmmm. You need it mate. LOL :p

Stan: doooooo it, you know you want it!

Buy it Bruddah so I'll have another one to play during my visits,lol..................
Very, very, NICE...............................BO...................

If you buy it, think what it will be worth in 20 years, why you could double your money, you would be mad not to get it.

Hope this helps :)

This K5 was a better uke....neck was too thick though....
083.jpg

I might regret asking this because of all the possible sub-meanings which could drive imaginations wild, but ... So, which necks do you like Stan?

I might regret asking this because of all the possible sub-meanings which could drive imaginations wild, but ... So, which necks do you like Stan?

Aloha Pat,
Mary and Kat got it right...these are high end kanilea's, but I just cannot get around the thick necks....that said I like thin fast necks. like on vintage martins, some kamakas, my OU2 etc...

A very nice uke just waiting for you Stan. I thought Craiglist was for people with no money trying to sell to people with no money. Something like Kijiji in Canada. The $1800 sure scares me off.

Shoot . . . geddum awreddy!

The only reason not to get it are the Aquila strings, other than that it is stunning.

I'm with the devils on your shoulder. Buy it.

Top Bottom