KoaLoha Tenor for sale. $800.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livetosculpt

Reaction score
KoaLoha tenor for sale...$800.00 plus shipping. This is a very nice tenor, great volume, nice tone, good all around tenor. I'm playing my own ukes that I make, and selling the last two in my collection. I have a Kanile'a for sale in another ad. You can see my ukes in the builders forum if interested. Buyer decided to purchase my Kanile'a, so the KoaLoha is still for sale.

Attachments

• KoalohaTop.jpg
    KoalohaTop.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 240
  • KoalohaHead.jpg
    KoalohaHead.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 195
  • KoalohaFull.jpg
    KoalohaFull.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 221
  • KoalohaBack.jpg
    KoalohaBack.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
HiBob,

I'd do $750.00 plus shipping. That's as low as I'll go...I don't need to sell it, it is a beautiful instrument, I just don't play it anymore because I'm playing my own ukes. I feel sad seeing it sit there all alone in it's case, not being played!

John

$650 paypal? lemme know. Bob Morecock

Pay the $100 more then your offering Mr Morecock $750 is a great price. You won't regret it!!!

I just bought one of these for $800 and it has become my go-to ukulele. As a matter of fact, I can't put it down, and I have started selling some of my others only because of the total joy I get out of playing this KoAloha tenor. This and my kanile'a super tenor are irreplaceable. At $800 I think I got a great price for an exceptional instrument. You are right to hold the line, Livetosculpt. Sell her for what she is worth.

HiBob,

I'd do $750.00 plus shipping. That's as low as I'll go...I don't need to sell it, it is a beautiful instrument, I just don't play it anymore because I'm playing my own ukes. I feel sad seeing it sit there all alone in it's case, not being played!

John

Bob seems to lowballing quite a few sellers on the Marketplace. It makes me think he's a dealer and he's just going to flip it.

Last edited:
The OP has posted a reasonable price & if I was on the lookout for one, I'd jump on it at the asking price.

Mahalo

Yes, after adding shipping and deducting for the free case (at HMS anyhow), it saves almost a hundred bucks off a new one.

FYI no Bob is not a dealer trying to flip ukes I vouch for him, if you have to be nosy he's just on a budget like the rest of us. I was in negotiation with him for a while trying to work out a price for a uke.

By the way KoAloha will be raising their prices VERY SOON, $800 is a good deal

Last edited:
hello to all. Thanks Toall with comments good and bad about my character. Im recovering from surgery and lost my focus. Im just a guy who enjoys ukuleles. Not an evil lawyer with some uke-flipping business. I apologize, value the site and its readers and humbling and with respect send aloha to all. Bob Morecock. and yes, on a budget too.

hello to all. Thanks Toall with comments good and bad about my character. Im recovering from surgery and lost my focus. Im just a guy who enjoys ukuleles. Not an evil lawyer with some uke-flipping business. I apologize, value the site and its readers and humbling and with respect send aloha to all. Bob Morecock. and yes, on a budget too.

I can vouch for Bob too. He's like me, chronic UAS. See a uke, buy it, play it for a while, see a uke, gotta have it, now I've gotta sell one, sold it, buy another one, (rinse and repeat) We've traded ukes back and forth for a couple of years.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom