5 String Tenor LIVING WATER STRINGS

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
By popular demand, there is now a set of LIVING WATER STRINGS available for the 5 String Tenor Uke e.g. Ohana TK-35G-5.

You can only buy these from my website here:

Living Water Strings

I like the tag-line on the packaging, "Made in Heaven" although they are actually made in England. We have a saying here in Texas, "when you make a telephone call to God, it's a local call." Good to see folks love the country they live in.

I will be sure to get a couple sets of these. I love my TK-G35-5. It would also be a great set for those who like to switch back and forth between high and low g tuning.

If I order online, could I pick-up the order from your booth at Wine Country?

–Lori

I like the tag-line on the packaging, "Made in Heaven" although they are actually made in England. We have a saying here in Texas, "when you make a telephone call to God, it's a local call." Good to see folks love the country they live in.

Haha. I seem to remember a song from the '80's called "God Blessed Texas". I have come to understand why.

I will be sure to get a couple sets of these. I love my TK-G35-5. It would also be a great set for those who like to switch back and forth between high and low g tuning.

If I order online, could I pick-up the order from your booth at Wine Country?

–Lori

That would get complicated, Lori. If you are happy waiting, just get some off me at the festival. I will have some on the Ohana stand. They will be cheaper too.

Ken, I hope you bring lots of string sets, in all of your varieties, to the Wine Country Ukulele Festival. I have a feeling there's going to be astrong demand for them!

By the way, the "Made In Heaven" tag line reminds me of the movie "Field of Dreams," in which Kevin Costner builds a baseball field in the middle of his cornfield. At one point, there's this exchange: "Is this Heaven?" "It's Iowa."

Ken, I hope you bring lots of string sets, in all of your varieties, to the Wine Country Ukulele Festival. I have a feeling there's going to be astrong demand for them!

By the way, the "Made In Heaven" tag line reminds me of the movie "Field of Dreams," in which Kevin Costner builds a baseball field in the middle of his cornfield. At one point, there's this exchange: "Is this Heaven?" "It's Iowa."

Haha. yes, I remember that line.

I will bring some strings to the WCUF. It seems like every uke player in California has already bought some, however. I sell more to the US than to the UK or any other country. And far more to CA than any other state.

Haha. yes, I remember that line.

I will bring some strings to the WCUF. It seems like every uke player in California has already bought some, however. I sell more to the US than to the UK or any other country. And far more to CA than any other state.
I am not surprised. 25% of Uke Leash sales have been in California. That is just the online sales, not counting festivals. I take it as a good sign... California often leads in trends.

–Lori

I am not surprised. 25% of Uke Leash sales have been in California. That is just the online sales, not counting festivals. I take it as a good sign... California often leads in trends.

–Lori

Yes Lori. I'm inclined to agree. The response to my strings from the US in general has been simply amazing. Even people who were reluctant to buy from a foreigner, in a foreign country, using a foreign currency, have been buying. Amazing how easy it is to think of the whole world as the market place now. There is nowhere I can't ship to. i can even ship to places like Tibet, where most people have never seen a ship.

Top Bottom