FS: KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor 2012 model* w/ case

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
I have be using multiple means of selling this but figured I might as well throw it up on here also along with the other KoAloha Tenors you see, for your consideration.

This is a new edition* KoAloha Tenor Ukulele. I bought it from a UU member who purchased it new in Oahu January 2012 out of a large batch of KoAloha tenors for its unique grain pattern. This is from KoAloha's latest 2012 line that includes the new black-coat geared tuners and inlaid-koa KoAloha™ bridge.

Just for reference inside the neck block is stamped Dec 2011 but as most builders know ukulele headblocks are often made prior to the actual finishing of the uke and shelving it. Absolutely no issues whatsoever with this ukulele as it has remained well protected with its black UkeCrazy™ case. It is strung with KoAloha stock fluorocarbon strings with the top unwound Low G string, my personal favorite voice for this model as well, a loud, sweet, resonate tone without compensating that traditional brightness.

I am asking $850 flat for everything, this includes the case, packing shipping and paypal fees US-ground to lower 48. Please PM me about anything, aloha

Attachments

• 1sml.jpg
    1sml.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 131
  • 2sml.jpg
    2sml.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 3sml.jpg
    3sml.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 4sml.jpg
    4sml.jpg