A song for tck (dave)

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
A little song i recorded today for TCK as i thought he may like it as the content of the song is about some one he loves (i think) anyway i hope you like it Dave :)

Yikes! How did I miss this gem for even a second? My goodness Daveey- you are making big old Ukulele sing, and dang it, what a classic. Absolutely fantastic, so well done Daveey- thanks for shouting it out.
Me and old Mavis Brown are going to give that another whirl mate...
You were right brother, don't think I love anything more than Old Hank- fitting tribute! Can't wait to show it to Mel :)
-Drifting Ukulele Cowboy

I don't know about TCK, but I dig it, Dave - really nice job, man.....

Woohoo! TCK's gonna love this one.

And did you get a new mic? Sounds great!

Yikes! How did I miss this gem for even a second? My goodness Daveey- you are making big old Ukulele sing, and dang it, what a classic. Absolutely fantastic, so well done Daveey- thanks for shouting it out.
Me and old Mavis Brown are going to give that another whirl mate...
You were right brother, don't think I love anything more than Old Hank- fitting tribute! Can't wait to show it to Mel :)
-Drifting Ukulele Cowboy

Thanks so much guys, i cant believe i left my false start in lol :) really appreciate your supportive comments, it means alot, so many thanks.
I did buy a new mic the other week ralf but been having trouble with it, due to my lack of musical knowledge, this a little rig i made up for my kodak playtouch i had the whole thing closer to me so may be it picked the sound up clearer than in the past i tend to just always wing it and hope it works out :)

Glad you liked it Dave (TCK) :)

Top Bottom