Uke Got Mail 6 - Concert vs. Tenor

Just a question for aldrine.

Thats a Kamaka Concert? Never seen it before? where was this purchased?

Yup it's a concert Kamaka!
This is the first high end ukulele that I got. The only one before that was a $40 "prelude" ukulele. The date on the ukulele says June 1998, so it's a little over 10 years old :3 I got it over here on Kauai at Scotty's music.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Uke minutes. It isn't always predictable, and I'm not entirely sure people are always aware of their preferances. I have noticed that at the end of a day my petite daughter will reach for the tenor, which was purchased for her XXL husband, and he relaxes with a concert, purchased for her.

It all kind of brings to mind the moment in the Harry Potter films in Olivander's wand shop -- The wizard doesn't as much choose the wand as the wand chooses the wizard.

The good news is there really aren't any disadvantages to any of them in Ukedom, but there are great advantages to all of them.

(Of course being a grandma and perfering a concert myself had nothing at all to do with my enjoyment of this edition.......)

Yup it's a concert Kamaka!
This is the first high end ukulele that I got. The only one before that was a $40 "prelude" ukulele. The date on the ukulele says June 1998, so it's a little over 10 years old :3 I got it over here on Kauai at Scotty's music.

That thing that you played in the uke minutes was incredible. Do you have a video of you playing that song where we can see you playing it?

Top Bottom