Ukulele Player coming later this week

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

I finally have vacation time and I have been working on the next issue of Ukulele Player Magazine. Yep, it will be LIVE later this week. I will let you know when it is ready for download.

Lots of great reviews... some cool new music... Bliss Blood is in the spotlight once more.

We have an Ohana prototype that features a solid spruce top with eucalyptus back and sides... sweet uke, and beautiful to behold.

Mickey

great news, my favourite online mag

Aloha Mickey,
Woo hoo.....yes yes.... I can't wait.....Hope your health issues have improved, was worried because we have not heard from you for quite a while... Many Blessings and Happy Strummings..

Wonderful publication- Thx!

Thanks for your support, everyone. I'll be putting a bunch of hours into reviewing several CDs from such artists as Manitoba Hal, Ukulele Jim, Brittni Paiva, Eric Behrenfeld (Blue Baron), Gerald Ross, AJ Leonard, Mark Kailana Nelson (and another of Mark's books), The Love Leighs (Miss Jess), and newcomer Tyrone and Lesley. Yep, this issue is dedicated to the PEFORMERS listed above... and I already mentioned the feature artist Bliss Blood & Al Street.

I still have a bunch of work to do, but, things are coming along nicely.

Looking forward to it, Mickey.That is one great list of artists.

Awesome. Can't wait!

Thank you Mickey! I love Ukulele Player and eagerly look forward to each new issue. Thanks so much for all the work you do to put it together and bring it to the UU community!

Looking forward to it! I've been reading the back issues over the month or so.

Top Bottom