Sh-Boom (Life Could Be A Dream)

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
From 1954, originally recorded by The Chords, here's Sh-Boom (Life Could Be A Dream).

I was sitting in front of the camera, and just noodled out the chord progression, so I had to keep going. Sure, I screwed up the lyrics, but I don't think I've sung this song in 15-20 years, so I'm okay with it. Besides - all of the words were there... maybe not where they belongs, but still there anyway.

Have fun with it - I did!

Seriously? I have practicing this all week! Argh. Nicely done

That's okay, Dave, because on several of the other weeks, You and Eugene Ukulele have posted songs I was just about to record. I guess it was my turn this time!

And I'm really looking forward to trying to get to SJ around Thanksgiving. We should do our best to get together for a Ukulele/Fiber/Beer tour! I know my wife will be up for it! (Who can we find for a Designated Driver in the San Jose area...?)

-Kurt

Haha mel and I have been together for twenty years, she will drive :) argh...snuffed me two weeks in a row, but i got one coming you will NEVER think of my friend...go ahead, try :)

Well, I was thinking about doing Blondie's "Dreaming"....

But you'll never get me in that plastic bag! (g)

-Kurt​

I'd say it was a lucky guess, Dave, but...

We've been too damned close on too many things for it to be a coincidence.

You must be that cloned little brother I've never had...

DANG IT! You had better not!!!!
OK- now get outta my head ;)

And no, I didn't. But I was thinking of it. (g)

-Kurt​

That's okay, Dave, because on several of the other weeks, You and Eugene Ukulele have posted songs I was just about to record. I guess it was my turn this time!

And I'm really looking forward to trying to get to SJ around Thanksgiving. We should do our best to get together for a Ukulele/Fiber/Beer tour! I know my wife will be up for it! (Who can we find for a Designated Driver in the San Jose area...?)

-Kurt

Pick me.. drag me to Cali and I will be designated driver!!! Awesome job on the song kurt.. as usual!! :)

Top Bottom