Kamoa E3-S Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi folks, I have a lovely little soprano for sale...

* solid spruce top
* solid maple back, sides and neck
* ebony fretboard and bridge
* bone nut and saddle
* 16 frets, 12 to the body
* friction tuners
* vintage white celluloid body binding
* pyramid fluorocarbon strings
* gold finish

smooth player, sweet and lively tone, nice volume and great intonation. excellent value for money ukulele.

some pictures for you...

DSCF2095.jpgDSCF2096.jpgDSCF2097.jpgDSCF2102.jpgDSCF2101.jpg

the instrument is near new with some very light strum wear under the soundhole, not possible to detect with the camera. It is only 2 weeks old so it has had little playing time and is otherwise without blemish.

I bought this direct from Kamoa for $199 not including what it cost to have it shipped to me. I am asking $180 shipped to anywhere. I will include a brand new hardshell (NOT foam) case if you would like for an extra $50. In either instance the instrument will be packed with due care.

I prefer paypal. Any questions, more pics, sound demo, other comments please PM me or post in the thread. Cheers and blessings all. :)

jon

I'd buy this in a millisec but I just bought a Kamoa soprano pineapple 500 series last night, no kidding!

This is a steal. I;m surprised it's still on here, Jon.

To own one of Eugene's "cast offs" - that is worth the price alone! But... looking at another purchase in the AM (other side of the dateline). BUT... if it is still here ... I might HAVE to buy it.

I LOVE my Kamoa Grand Concert. These are first rate instruments.

thanks for the kind words lads but you better stop before eugenie points a pin in the direction of my head. :eek: It's a really nice little uke but as always, I'm just my own worst enemy when it comes to impulse buying. I asked specifically for friction tuners on this one. Their standard models are all fitted with geared ones, but they were great and happy to accommodate my request.

The ukulele originally arrived with a set of aquilas but I was not keen on the sound so replaced them immediately with fluorocarbons, and noticed a 100% improvement. It sounds lovely. I will include the original string set in the shipment though. :)

I have this same Kamoa and it's a great value. My impression has been jus like Jon's..."smooth player, sweet and lively tone, nice volume and great intonation. excellent value for money ukulele."

wow wow.....you say a pin to your head by Eugenie......ha ha I certainly hope you are not selling this because of that bruddah Eugene...I know I have that same buying impulses....
so I know how it is....Good luck on the sale...I am tapped out now...sorry... it is a really nice uke though.....MM Stan

Sigh of relief (bought too much lately), glad it's not a grand concert

Sigh of relief (bought too much lately), glad it's not a grand concert

Really! But I got one of those & it is SWEET! I don't think that its commonly known that Sam strings all of the Kamoa's up in low G, even the soprano's. Was a surprise on my GC, but it really sounds sweet. And the GC has that wider lower bout so the "bottom end" is really emphasized w/that low G.

Really! But I got one of those & it is SWEET! I don't think that its commonly known that Sam strings all of the Kamoa's up in low G, even the soprano's. Was a surprise on my GC, but it really sounds sweet. And the GC has that wider lower bout so the "bottom end" is really emphasized w/that low G.

I look forward to playing one somewhere, sometime, maybe it will even my mine!

This hasn't sold yet? Egads! There is no Tooth Fairy.

Had i not bought a Kamoa 500-P pineapple the day prior to your post it'd be on it's way here, that's for sure.

Yes, thank you very much, KimUke. Assuming you become the new owner, you have performed a valuable public service. :) :)

Kathryn

Would love to see you playing this uke! Jon. :)

I recorded a little tune on it before boxing up this afternoon Kim, hopefully it'll give you some sense of how it plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom