The Hurt (Kalapana)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I love this song by Mackey Feary and Kalapana, so here's my best attempt at a cover:

I posted the chords I used in the sidebar next to the video. Please let me know if you think there's a wrong chord in there.

I like silhouettes, and I figured out how to put an image on the shoji door paper in the background.

Last edited:
Nice job! Mackie Feary wrote some of my favorite songs, I've been hooked on playing Naturally and Kona Days lately

I love this song by Mackey Feary and Kalapana, so here's my best attempt at a cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnegsAUtlU0

I posted the chords I used in the sidebar next to the video. Please let me know if you think there's a wrong chord in there.

I like silhouettes, and I figured out how to put an image on the shoji door paper in the background.

hey that was a really nice video! that side view is awesome :D and it sounded great.

By the way, what do you use to edit your videos?

Mahalo!

Thanks, guys! I use Garageband on my iMac to add harmony and other background stuff. And I use iMovie to add titles and visual effects. I recently got some Gee Three video effects, so I'm trying to learn how to use them.

I like the improved visual layout of this video (particularly the use of the silhouette). Very enjoyable!

Thanks, guys! I use Garageband on my iMac to add harmony and other background stuff. And I use iMovie to add titles and visual effects. I recently got some Gee Three video effects, so I'm trying to learn how to use them.

Wow its sweet what you can do with macs hehe. It adds a nice touch to your vids. I'd love to do some video editing on my mac, but its waay to slow to run iMovie.

Top Bottom