Dreaming- Blondie cover

Real nice, Dave!

The producer in my head was throwing accordion into the mix, along with a guiro and some harmony vocals.

If only we knew someone with the talent and capability to edit something like that. Someone like, oh, I dunno.... Mr Skidooo?

And yes, you beat me - but only because I did the Bobby Darrin number instead, and I wouldn't wear the garbage bag like Deborah Harry did.. (g)

-Kurt​

Haha! Have the strangest feeling I will be adding a wife, the dogs...and accordion! What a great idea! Of to figure it out :)

loved it mate, you made that your own song, i was really impressed and have listened to it loads now, your voice compliments it nicely well done, where the chords pretty straight forward ?
It is definitely a great uke song i reckon, all the best with your first day back at school tomorrow mate, take care and keep on strummin :)

Daveey- Bridge is GDA, the rest is GDA- totally straight forward :) Thanks for your nice compliments mate!
loved it mate, you made that your own song, i was really impressed and have listened to it loads now, your voice compliments it nicely well done, where the chords pretty straight forward ?
It is definitely a great uke song i reckon, all the best with your first day back at school tomorrow mate, take care and keep on strummin :)

Thanks so much folks-glad you came along for the ride. Itsme, that is a kala rosewood/spruce baritone, strung with south coast lnears Gcea

Yes, old.

Like us.

And this thread.

Top Bottom