Why to get ukulele stickers?

Dappleyard

Reaction score
Where to get ukulele stickers?

Bit of an odd question but i have some very bland Gig bags that need decorating and so was wondering where i might go to get some ukulele brand stickers?
Like Ohana, Kala, Martin even the likes of Mahalo ect
I just want some recognizable brands and other nice sticks to put them on

So no anywhere i could get a bulk of them?

P.s It took 5 attempts to read the words to post this aha

Last edited:
I'm doing a similar thing.

I'm looking for some Hawaii or other travel stickers. you know like the kind they used to put on old suitcases and trunks. I thought it would be neat to put some on my cases and a really old case I found that I keep my music in. I found some on Amazon, and the darn things were the size of large postage stamps.

They seem to be hard to find. I'm about to print my own, cut them out and glue them to the targeted items.

I've ordered those laser cut vinyl stickers (like for putting on car windows) and they look sweet on the outside of my hard case. Don't know how they would take to gig bags though. Music shops may have stickers you can buy or maybe if they get those types of things as promo items they'll just give them to you.

I'm doing a similar thing.

I'm looking for some Hawaii or other travel stickers. you know like the kind they used to put on old suitcases and trunks. I thought it would be neat to put some on my cases and a really old case I found that I keep my music in. I found some on Amazon, and the darn things were the size of large postage stamps.

They seem to be hard to find. I'm about to print my own, cut them out and glue them to the targeted items.

This seller on eBay does some pretty cool retro Hawaii travel and surfing stickers. I've bought from him before and was happy with the quality.

Yes You see those Hawaii travel stickers at the stores...but I rather put on my NRA stickers, just in case someone has any ideas and sticky fingers.....LOL Ha Ha
(NRA,,,National Rifle Association).....

Hey mmstan, how about some UFC stickers, or those muscular polynesian stickers... :)

keep uke'in',

Top Bottom