Norm!!!!!

deach

Reaction score
First, thank you to everyone who bought a 'deach me' shirt. The proceeds will make a lot of kids happy.

Mary Anne, (mctrmt) the winner of my Up Yours contest has graciously donated her winnings ($50) to the Kapaa Middle School’s Ukulele Band. In addition to the money I pledged from the 'deach me' t-shirt sales, I was able to purchase 2 Fleas for the band!!!

Speaking of the 'deach me' shirts, I promised one lucky purchaser would win this -
laminatepineapple.jpg

The winner is Norman L. (sorry I don't know what your UU user name is). Please PM me your info so I can order your uke.

NORM!!!!
342243529.jpg

Thanks again to every who supported this cause!

Mary Anne that was classy and Deach your generousity continues to touch the lives of others. The fleas are on their way to Kapaa really soon.

UU crew sure knows how to strum the ol heart strings :music: I am getting all choked up. Thanks for shinning.

Deach, we're all buying the T-shirt and you still don't get it: DEACH US :nana:

You know my address. Delivery after 5PM please.

P.S. Can't wait for the T to arrive. But it's cold now...

P.S. Can't wait for the T to arrive. But it's cold now...

same but i will still wear it every day! i will dread the times i have to take it off to put it in the washing machine. :(

*sigh*

Bumping for Norm.

Attention Norman L., please claim your prize.....

Apparently I am not the only one who is dying to meet Norm "Mysterious" L. Perhaps he fainted after reading the opening post and has not recovered yet?

NOO----RRRrrrmmmm!!!! Where you at buddy? :nana:

what if i change my name to norman l?

Top Bottom