Are there any Ohio ukulele players in Ohio?

Ukuleles are illegal in Ohio. :)

There's uke clubs in most all bigger cities. Where do you hail from?

20 miles south of Youngstown.

Just wondering if any of you are in Ohio? It'd be fun to get a bunch of people together to jam sometime!

When I first saw this thread I said to myself "wait, how could an ohio ukulele player not be in ohio... doesn't being an ohio ukulele player mean they are in ohio? Oh wait, maybe Ohio is a brand name and they are trying to see if there are any uke players that play on that brand in the state of Ohio because it would be ironic or something..."

As gitarzan said, there is probably a uke club in the bigger cities... provided you can find one of those in Ohio :p (being a Michigander I have to give Ohio grief. My buddy lives in Twinsburgh and every time I visit him I say "man, i have a great time every time i come visit you, maybe i should move down here... oh wait, then i'd have to live in ohio... never mind" :p)

Columbus has a new Meetup Ukulele group. We met at 10 am last Sunday and had 9 fun loving Ukuleleiers show up.

To OP, I'd suggest Googling your local area for ukulele groups, check FaceBook and here, under the Regional-Get-Togethers forum here.

If you find nothing, start your own Meetup group and post it in the Regional-Get-Togethers forum.

That's how they started the new Columbus local group http://www.meetup.com/BuckeyeUkuleleSociety/events/77500132/

Or if you are adventuresome, drive on over to CBus Sunday AM!

I am also from the heart of the Heart of it All Columbus o-HI-o.

I went to one of the Dayton meetings and had a blast. And now am happily strumming with the new Columbus group.
(See y'alls on Sunday!)

I think all of the Ohio ukulele players live in Georgia... :)

Top Bottom