Anuenue Harp Ukulele by Pete Howlett

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
These are few and far between; here's your chance to get one! I bought this from the very first batch made by Anuenue and it's been very well cared for so it's in like-new condition.

The harp uke is a unique instrument. The body is a tenor scale uke and I have it tuned high G. The arm has 4 strings that can be tuned many different ways but I have the strings tuned to G, E, A, C so from the top (lowest tone string) it's tuned GEACgcea. The top 4 strings aren't fretted so you only finger the usual 4 uke strings.

Ukulele Tim plays this a whole lot better than I do so here's what it sounds like: Ukulele Tim on the Harp Uke.

The back and sides of the instrument are solid mahogany, the top is solid spruce. The tuners on the tenor uke body are geared but the harp arm uses pegheds. It comes in a custom fitted case and has a Fishman custom pickup already installed.

I've attached pictures below but let me know if you have any questions. Asking $999 with US shipping included. I can also ship international - just ask and I'll get a quote. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

i-RnptT9q-L.jpg

i-x7J7wTw-L.jpg

i-bmjCpTk-L.jpg

i-sqtHfbm-L.jpg

That's a beautiful instrument Mary. I'll bet it sounds nice.

Marymac,
Are clearing out room for anticipated purchases at WCUF?
See you there ?

Sounds amazing and even my paltry skills sound good on it when I have the top strings tuned the same as the GCEA. Makes it easy to add in bass notes and they fit right in.

Sailing Uke - yes, definitely plan to go to WCUF this year. Couldn't find lodging though so I think we'll just be there for a day. Then again we may be able to stay with a friend in Napa...have to wait and see. As for buying a new uke there - maybe! Tony Graziano had a super tasty tenor I was looking at last year.

If I don't get around to having Chuck Moore make me a double neck Uke, I'm having one of them bad boys!

I wish I was the person who bought it. Even though I wouldn't have the first idea how to play it. I just want one!!!

I wish I was the person who bought it. Even though I wouldn't have the first idea how to play it. I just want one!!!

LOL! Exactly - that's why it's coming to my house. No idea how to play it, just **want one**. I've watched a video - I'll have to look for more videos. I regard it as my late-summer challenge.

Kathryn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom