Victoria Vox's new Custom Petros ukulele!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Just gorgeous :)

thank you for posting this Gmoney....wow it certainly is a great site of a great builder...and much to see and learn...plus he sells some luthier stuff too
Member Lexxy turned me on to this link....Mahalo Lexxy..

Last edited:
WOW! Incredible looking instruments, but not cheap are they!!! However when you consider their acoustic guitars are 20K and over, 3500 for a tenor seems almost good value he he :p

I think the binding is too big for a ukulele. looks weird. Sorry. Not a fan. Love the fret markers. I think there is too much stuff going on. Looks like really nice craftsmanship and all that jazz. Sometimes less is more. I hope she loves it. that is all that matters

His style reminds me of the very old washburn parlor guitars. Almost a european or spanish influence in the decor. Definitely not for everyone.. His uke prices are a lot closer to reality than his guitar prices. Interesting.

I think the binding is too big for a ukulele. looks weird. Sorry. Not a fan. Love the fret markers. I think there is too much stuff going on. Looks like really nice craftsmanship and all that jazz. Sometimes less is more. I hope she loves it. that is all that matters

Someone on Facebook posted this video. It was the first time I had heard of him. The parlor guitar sounds amazing. Tons of tone and volume. Again, the appoints are probably not for everyone.

Wow love the sound, beautiful...she plays beautiful too....like the period clothes and furniture....

Agreed, very nice playing but that parlor guitar just needs to lose a bit of weight and a couple of strings & it will sound MAAHVELOUS! :)

(oh, and the musician is 'easy on the eyes' as well!)

Mahalo!

I had to bump this thread. The instruments they build are beautiful. My Martin parlor guitar is jealous.

Top Bottom