Issue 27 of Ukulele Player is LIVE

Pippin

Reaction score
Last edited:
Woo hoo Mahalo Mickey....Glad you got it out....hope your health isssue are better now....wow great stuff man...keep um coming Happy Strummings..MM Stan

I fixed a glitch found by Brittni Paiva's manager and uploaded a corrected file, so, feel free to download the corrected version now online.

Mickey

Thanks Mickey, another issue of the highest quality. Superb stuff mate, always look forward to these bigtime.

Mickey, much Mahalos for the latest and well worth the wait.

Fantastic! I look forward to each new issue. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to it Mickey. So glad you're feeling better!

Thanks for all the feedback, gang. I appreciate everyone patiently waiting for this issue. Next one is coming the end of October. I have some beach shots to add. Beaches and ukulele... I am looking forward to the trip, some pics, some video.

Mickey

I'm glad its back, I've been missing it.

Thanks, Pondoro. By the way, my wife is from Cincinnati and we are down there quite a bit. I gave some of the family members ukuleles as gifts many years ago-- before Ukulele Player was ever begun-- so, we have some of the family jamming down there.

Top Bottom